Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Trickbaby - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Trickbaby - [email protected] Reply with quote

I noticed an ad on the Samba last week for a pair of Bus wiper arms for sale. I looked at the ad and noticed they were 1968 Bus wiper arms. I emailed Trickbaby (his Samba user name) and said I wanted the arms. They were $24 shipped. I got the package on Saturday and noticed the envelope was torn open and 1 wiper arm was missing. I email Trickbaby and his response was take it up with the Post Office and file a claim. Trickbaby just put the arms in the envelope loose no packing, that's why it ripped open and 1 arm fell out. Then I realized that the part he sent me was not the correct part. I emailed him a photo of the wrong arm and he said he parted out 2 Buses a 68 & 69 and said its not his fault if some previous owner changed the parts (its obvious he sent the 1969 Bus arms) . I bought the arms in the photo (1968 wiper arms) and he sent later arms (69-79) which are different and won't work on a 1968 Bus. I emailed him a few times and he said send the one arm back and he will refund my money for one arm, the other is my loss, and he will deduct return shipping. This guy ripped me off the first time no way I'm I send his wrong parts back before he refunds my money. He ripped me off once I'm not getting ripped off again. I'll just take my loss and its a lesson learned. So buyers beware of this guy he sends the wrong parts and blames the buyer.

This is the picture posted in the ad.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

This is what was sent to me.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Notice the different in the way they mount and the package that was torn open,and one arm missing.

Other emails:
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email.

If he sent you the wrong parts, it is my opinion that he owes you a full refund, regardless of one getting lost.

Doesn't the sender have to file the claim, assuming insurance was used?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PartsLady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parts I sent out were wrong, that is my fault and I have offered a refund and will gladly pay for return shipping as I have told you repeatedly.

If as you have said got the package torn open I would like you to file a claim with USPS as it is their fault one arm was lost. As the receiver this is your responsibility.

I have attempted to talk with you about this, but all you do is threaten me.

I want to work with you but what else can I do.

You took this matter up with Pay-Pal and even they can't work with you.

Please send me my part back and I will refund what you send me AND the return shipping.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Issue a refund for $24 plus return shipping(I would never ship wiper arms in a envelope, I always box them.) and then I will return your parts. I sent you money before you shipped the parts, refund the money and I will gladly send you the wiper arm. You said I could be pulling one over on you. Look at the photo, its obvious that the envelope was ripped.

You need to file a claim with USPS, if you bought the insurance. That's not my responsibility.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PartsLady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny after spending sometime reading posts about you here on Samba I have found someone that you promised a refund...they returned the item....and you NEVER gave them the refund...Might you only be worried about this because it is some thing you do to folk...??

I sent the arms in a CARDBOARD padded envelope and am sorry about the issue.

I will be more than happy to refund the return shipping and 1/2 the funds. I see you sell a lot on here which I think that is great but I find it hard to believe being an active seller that you said some of the stuff you said to me in emails. I DO NOT take threats well and would prefer to never do any transactions with you again.

As I stated before you seem unwilling to meet me half way and I will not send you money first right now, no matter what.
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think telling you I will post a negative feedback a threat then keep your money. Everyone can see your a Rip Off. Its you fault the package ripped open Look at the wiper arm in the photo. You took it off a left them in the up position, no wonder the package tore, its not cardboard its a recycled bag look at the paper bits falling out. Buyers beware. I will never look at your ads again and I hope everyone can see your a rip off and not buy from you. Nice start to your feedback, your first is Negative. Good Luck ripping people off
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been a week and No refund. I refuse to return your wrong part you sent, without you refunding my money first. Its a trust issue. I sent you money before you shipped the wrong parts and you ripped me off, how can you expect me to trust you. Then you say its not your fault. Yes I don't trust you. I hope everyone reads this feedback before buying anything from you. Your the one who did packaging and caused this problem. The Post Office says there's no claim to be filed, because no insurance was purchased. Buyers beware
PartsLady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Sorry you feel that way Reply with quote

After doing my research Mr.Hanover ???? You have had many an issues with folks here on Samba. So many so you changed your user name.

I have explained what I am willing to do I am sorry if you feel you are being ripped off but you do know a lot about that DON'T you.

I have sold many things here in the past few months and you are the only one with an issue.
I try very hard to do right by folks and always leave happy but Dirty Dan I can not make you happy so there is nothing I can do.

ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE LOOK UP DANNYZ or DIRTY DAN or Mr. HANOVER ITS ALL THIS GUY and the is a rip off artist.

On and OFF Samba
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That packing job is unacceptable.

As a seller my decision would be to refund the buyer the full amount, including shipping, and tell him to keep the single wiper blade to make up for the inconvenience.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's stay away from insults please, that undermines your responses as well as making you look bad.

My input:
1. Most people will not do a refund without a return of the parts.
2. I don't remember Danny changing his name for any reason besides wanting to use his real name instead of an alias.
3. You can't file a claim unless there is insurance. My understanding is there was no insurance on this parcel. Regardless of that, it is the seller's responsibility to reliably pack the parts for the journey.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: