Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DRS VW - dnny1990 - [email protected] [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: angelsbaseball
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 29, 2009
sarturom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got informed that the electrical harness this man installed in my ghia was a complete mess. Everything was competely connected wrong and I paid him in full. Just goes to show you what kind of a man Daniel Murillo is. He doesn't know anything about vw. He mentions that he has hundreds of satisfied customers. Well I got e-mails stating that he is a fraud and he has ripped off other people in the past. I repeat myself, do not trust this man and his shop DRS. Evil or Very Mad
angelsbaseball
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Why is it that people never tell the truth Reply with quote

Lets start with each lie you have told on this post Sam. First lie, I have never ever cussed or insulted you or any other customer over the phone or in person. As I recall when you started cussing on the phone I hung up and when you called back I told you that if you cussed again I would hang up. Lie 2, you blame me for your door hinge, yet you are the one that took the hinge and had someone else put it on other than myself, I didnt even know you had new door hinges put on until you started complaining about the door sagging and I noticed they had been changed by somebody. You claim I had your car for a year, you and I both know that your car was at the body shop for over 5 months because it was junk and all bondo when my painter stripped the car down to bare metal. Your tailight holder was made out of bondo and had no sheetmetal at all. Yeah there are a couple of you that can say whatever you want, but the reality of the matter is that when I quoted you on the car it was for everything with a total price, if you recall you claimed you couldnt afford to do that and you wanted to take your time and go one thing at a time. And you always wanted me to front the money and then you pay me after, yet a couple of times you were a week or two late in bringing in the money due. At least you do admit you wanted me to stop for the holidays, must be nice to have your car stored for free at my shop and me not be able to finish the job because you want to have spending money and I dont get paid for the holidays even though that is how I make my money and support my family. You know I realized a long time ago that there are going to be customers that are always going to complain no matter what happens, which is why Im not even mad about the lies your saying, and as far as others complaining, Im sure there are more than a few of you, but that comes with the territory. When people want to pay 8 grand and then expect a show quality restoration, then yeah I expect complaints when they finally realize what I told them all along, that you get what you pay for. You wanted to go the cheapest route on everything, and your car reflects that, so dont blame me for you choosing cheap aftermarket stuff to save money.I know for damn sure that I have many more completely satisfied customers than you complainers. I have now been open for over 3 years and just moved into a new building twice the size I was in last year, so I guess I must be doing something right or I would have been out of business a long time ago.
sarturom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Daniel murillo (DRS) added again. Reply with quote

I have proof that this man, AngelBaseball (Daniel Murillo), has lied about everyhting that he mentioned above. Anyone who reads this, please don't go to this man, he will promise you things that he won't accomplish. The only thing that he would accomplish would be stealing your money. I have plenty of e-mails from his ex-clients that he has stolen from. Other people who are also in the VW restoration field have told me that he is bad news and not to go with him. I regret the fact that I didn't know anything about him until it was too late. If you do go to him, ask him if he is a licensed mechanic? If he is registerd to restore vehicles? Contact B.A.R. or B.B.B. and you will know everyhting you have to know about this man you'll find out the truth. Don't waste your time with this thief.
angelsbaseball
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Lol Reply with quote

Am I a mechanic, no I am not and I dont claim to be. Do I have a mechanic that works for me at my shop, yes I do. Sam, you go ahead and keep up your efforts bro and have fun doing it. Right now I have too much stuff going on to keep dealing with you, so you go ahead and knock yourself out buddy, its actually kind of good because some people are smart enough to read between the lines of your lies and see that all your out to do is try to hurt my business. Well I guess if it continues too much longer I will have to do research and see what the limits are for damages due to slander and false statements made by someone that causes harm to a business. Very Happy
oldskewlsk8ter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the other dudes $6500?? did that finally get settled?
angelsbaseball
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Oh Oh Jasons Back, I really dont believe this Reply with quote

Actually action is being taken on the 6500 so thats on the way to being taken care of. As for you Jason, what the hell are you still talking shit for after two friggin years, unreal. I had totally forgotten you even existed until I see this stupid post of yours. So your still whining about your twenty bucks in gas. LOL WoW is all I can say to that. And you and I both know that an oval body that is that complete be it a 54 or a 56 is worth 500 bucks so lets not get started on the fact that you just wanted to lowball and score on that bug. I really thought you were a man of your word when we both agreed that our posts last year would be the end of it, I gave you a full refund and that was that, I never tried to charge you for going in on a sunday to meet you at my shop or the gas I used to get there just to have you lowball me. But now I see that your word means shit, and for those that wonder what Im talking about, check out the thread this guy started called bad beans or something. In his last post this is what he has to say, "Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your not going to post anymore, then this will be my last post also. I never said you did it on purpose but the fact remains that you wasted 3 1/2 hr and 20-25.00 $ of my money due to the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to ovals. I was just asking you to cover the loss of gas $ not my time because I felt why should I loss out due to the fact thaat you didnt know what the hell you were talking about. I hope your business does well, all I said was for those people out there that have an older car they should be very careful if they let you work on there car. Ill try to make sure I dont try to buy a 54 57 bug from you again. Have a good day sir.

This was from two friggin years ago and here he is talking shit again. So Jason you just proved to everybody, that YOUR WORD MEANS SHIT, or does what you say expire after a year? I believe your exact words are " if your not going to post anymore, then this will be my last post also". LOL What a friggin moron. Two years later and still crying, you must not have much in life to keep you occupied cuz I had totally forgot about you. Have a good one. LOL
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was still worth the 500 but I needed a 55 and down for the metal for my split and the door metal and at that time I had a 54 and 55 rag so I need a few small parts for those so a 56 wouldnt work. As for saying I wouldnt post again "I looked for my old post and diddent find it" so I really am sorry for the post. It does look like I said that so Ill delete it now. And I never said you ripped me off, just that if you had a shop it would be good to know what you were lalking about. Later
SuperSamba Premium Member
Samba False Idol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note, this user is also known as
angelsbaseball - [email protected]
or [email protected]
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=angelsbaseball
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LuxoDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Oh Jasons Back, I really dont believe this Reply with quote

angelsbaseball wrote:
Actually action is being taken on the 6500 so thats on the way to being taken care of.

I did get a few hundred back, but it is a long way from being taken care of.
vdubhunter59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: CHECK OUT DRS VW REPAIR Reply with quote

if you go to yahoo and search > drs vw < it will show his home page but look at the rip off reports that pop up under his home page. EVERY ONE that has been ripped off should post on that to help anyone from being a target that does not know about the samba or seen all the reports here
LuxoDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: CHECK OUT DRS VW REPAIR Reply with quote

vdubhunter59 wrote:
if you go to yahoo and search > drs vw < it will show his home page but look at the rip off reports that pop up under his home page. EVERY ONE that has been ripped off should post on that to help anyone from being a target that does not know about the samba or seen all the reports here

I reported my story there. It is the first one on ripoff reports.
sarturom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: CHECK OUT DRS VW REPAIR Reply with quote

I placed a comment on RIP-OFF Report regarding Daniel Murillo, telling everyone the truth about how he's lazy and a liar and not to trust him. "I'm not the only one who has complaint about you, Daniel!" He claims that we grew up in the same city and that he knows the same people as I do. I don't know what kind of a world your living in but why don't you try the truth for a change, where honest hard working people actually follow through their commitments, "not like some people, Daniel!" It's true, you did take off the rust from my car after you took it to another shop and made someone else do it, as a matter of fact, I believe you took my car to other shops to do other specific jobs, what did you do, NOTHING! But I do recall that you did install an electrical wiring harness, which was completely wrong and had to be reinstalled! The only reason why I mentioned that I would pay you after a job would be complete is because I did not see any progress being done to may car and my car was begining to look even worse than when I took it in. Well, when I got it out of your shop, it was worse because I had to fix and repurchase things that "YOU" screwed up on and things that you lost that legally belonged to me. I guess the reason why I haven't forgotten, is because "YOU PISSED ME OFF"! And since you haven't paid me back on the things that you screwed up on, it's kind of hard to forget. But now that you placed all those false comments about me on RIP-OFF and that your willing to file a report on me, DO IT! I DARE YOU! You really pissed me off now and I would do anything to watch you go down. I guarantee that you would lose because all those people that you stole from, would be on my side and other people that are in the same business as you, will also back me up. So do it, file a report, it would be my pleasure. One other thing, Daniel, my car is now completely restored by people who know what their actually doing, not like lieing thieves from DRS VW.
sarturom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: CHECK OUT DRS VW REPAIR Reply with quote

I just notice that in Daniel Murillo's web site "DRS VW", he placed that he restored a green Ghia. He didn't do that job, DAPS VW Restoration did that Ghia, here is the proof http://www.dapsvwrepair.com/videosbeforeafter.htm
Log on and find out, Daniel is a lieing thief. Don't tust him.
revenge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: he is in Mexico Reply with quote

I was reading about this guy, I have some bad experiences also. I don't want to give details about it, but I was making some phone calls and found out he is doing some business in Mexico and he is now dealer from the Daystar company, you can go to this page, http://www.daystarweb.com/dealerlisting.php?international=1 his full name is Daniel David Murillo Islas, he is living in Mexicali, BC Mexico close to the calexico border. Maybe this huge and international company doesn't know about this guy, but I sent some emails to prove them We're not lying about this thief. He is also trying to do some other business with other companies and nobody knows about him. I haven't contact their new guys whom lended him money to "open" a new business. They don't know yet he's been running from USA. But like the other people said I will be keeping eye to him until he goes to the jail.
sernamade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Daniel Murillo is a fraud Reply with quote

Im saddened that i finally decided to google his name and discover many complaints about him online. Complaints dating a good year or two prior to me coming to him for his "service" "specializing in VW bugs" The sad part for me is that I am a young woman working hard saving just so that i can have my own special toy to fit in with the guys. He scammed me into giving him money down for painting the car and other restorations. I brought my stock vw superbeetle to him in running condition, after 6500 dollars later i am left with a painted skeleton. I had to go to his "shop" in San Bernardino and towed the vehicle out myself. My car or skeleton has been in storage since, and i decided myself, the only way to know im not getting scammed is to do everything myself. I am reading a book about how to keep your vw alive. So wish me luck, please everyone keep posting about this asshole and update of his whereabouts. hes very manipulative and coniving, and charismatic at the same time. He wont make it far until people start seeing his true intentions.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: