Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Accessory turn signals, running lights.
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ultrarareparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Accessory turn signals, running lights. Reply with quote

We are considering the reproduction, of the long early style turn signal, running lights. As seen in the Perohaus catolog. The quality will be the same as our Jokon lights, If not better. Please post your opinion. We want to know what the VW cummunity wants and is looking for, in accessories for their cars.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=87109[/img]
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the quality was there-----you would probably have a market. I have bid on several pairs over the years and I am always suprised how much they sell for. In each auction there were at least 15 to 20 serious buyers. Do it right and you would have a market. Wink
ultrarareparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Accessory turn signal, running lights Reply with quote

Some of the ones bieng sold on ebay aren't the correct ones. They are too long maybe for mercedes, they look right until you mock them up to your car. Thats why they are top dollar. 15-20 serious buyers is not enough for us to consider to reproduce, the quality will difinitely be there. Have you seen our Jokon reverse light or third brake lights, dead on?
jnr356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there would be a market for map nets for bugs(located above the sun visors)last one i saw sold for 350 euro,also aussie bug side "flash "moldings,i could have sold my set 20 times over at least.

australias real aircooled community
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send us a link for your products. The cargo nets would be easy and the demand is there in the resto-custom area. I have a rear cargo net that I paid $400 USD for. I get offers for it at every show.
ultrarareparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Accessory turn signals, marker lights Reply with quote

The headliner map net is a good one, but hard to find. We've seen some with more nots than others, hard to say which one is OG. Here is a link to our stuff. check it out let us know what you think.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=59337[img][/img]

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=60839[/img]

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=60835[/img]

Last edited by ultrarareparts on Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ultrarareparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnr356 wrote:
i think there would be a market for map nets for bugs(located above the sun visors)last one i saw sold for 350 euro,also aussie bug side "flash "moldings,i could have sold my set 20 times over at least.

I don't know what you are refering to please post a PIC of the Aussie flash mouldings. Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: