Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

to part out or not to part out?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
widehatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bignick wrote:
http://www.tn.gov/revenue/forms/titlereg/f1310401Fill-in.pdf

6 steps and no need for the certified letter IF you post an add in the legal notices in the newspaper and wait 10 days for an intereste party to respond.

My stance is that if you can get it for a song and spend a few hours finding a title, you might be able to sell it to someone who will keep it on the road and make you a few $$$ for your effort. I bought my bus for $150 and did the legwork (tracked down owners until I got one) and it has sure paid off (or will if/when I sell it).

Doesn't look like there are any fees associated with this form either!

thanks, according to that form it reads to me like all i need to do is fill out the first page. the other 5 step are for cars less than 30 years old. it sounds to easy to be true.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: