Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

58-64 RHD convertables
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
joebug1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: 58-64 RHD convertables Reply with quote

Anyone know how many there are in the USA? I purchased a 62 rhd vert about 4 months ago and just want to see if there are anymore around?

Here is a link to some pics of it. Im in Afghanistan right now and the internet is terrible, so I didnt want to wait for them to upload. Here is a link if you want to see it. 58 K Original miles. One respray, everything else is pretty much original!

http://c3vs.forumotion.com/rides-f2/62-rhd-vert-t169.htm
lovethatconvertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joebug be Careful over there. When you get back home get rid of that piece of junk RHD Beetle. TOO ME. Great looking bug , wish it was in my garage.
John
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: