Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1973 VW Fridolin.....
Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

I am really interested to know where I may find a great condition VW Fridolin in the states here in USA.....preferably with minimal to no rust....decent interior....looking to spend upwards of 5000....depends on shape. I recently started a T-Shirt company and would love to have one of those to fix up as my delivery vehicle when going from store to store dropping of the shirts and other products. Please any info is greatly appreciated...Thank You

Tracy/29/m/Chandler,AZ
1960 VW Double Cab on Randars.
1961 VW Notchback on Sprint Stars.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

your best bet is to find one in Europe and ship it here. They're f*ed up all over the world unless your serious about dropping $$ It only costs a grand to ship one here plus purchase price of course. Track down Speedwell.com and maybe he can help.
NAES
chabanais
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

There is one for sale on eBay now.
SonicVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

I too am in search of one and will maybe have a few extra cars as I found 5 in Germany that I am working out some details 1 Swiss postal as well. I will keep all informed as I do not need 5 but it will be the only way I can get them. They will be shipped into the port of New Jersey.

Matt
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

Thanks alot for the emal SonicVW. If you could supply me with pictures and any added info on any of the ones you don't want that'd be great.
Thanks!

Tracy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
SonicVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

Tracy Email me your info and I will keep you posted.

[email protected]

Matt
FlatFourFanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

Theres one for sale on Samba at the minute,Scott Hall is the guy selling it,[email protected]
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

Hey FlatFourFanatic,
I saw the picture of that Fridolin but I would like a Panel (Delivery-style) Fridolin like the green one Speedwell has, not with windows. Anyone out there looking to get rid of one like this, please get in touch with me. My details of what I am looking for are above in the first box.

Tracy
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

I'm also looking for a Fridolin... I have a friend in Hungry that imports cars to the U.S.
He is curently looking for one for me..If anyone knows of one for sale in europe(condition doesnt matter) please e-mail the info.
Thanks
Justin
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

I'm the owner of a '73 swiss post and I can tell you that it is very difficult to find one even in germany or swiss...I live in swiss and I know that.
Good luck
Lionel.
toddgsanford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

check out oldbug.com randy carlson has been importing cars from belgium (home of dr evil) I thought I saw something on his website about a fridolin good luck
Bingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

I have one for sale.

Please mail me for details.

[email protected]

Bingo
Bingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

Sorry, forgot to say it's in the middle of a full resto, and it has windows..

Bingo
oorwullie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: 1973 VW Fridolin..... Reply with quote

quote:
lionelvuilleminhotmail.com said... (11/18/2002 at 3:31AM PST)

I'm the owner of a '73 swiss post and I can tell you that it is very difficult to find one even in germany or swiss...I live in swiss and I know that.
Good luck
Lionel.

this guy knows what he's talking about!
i live in switz as well and i've only ever had one fridolin.if i'd had any sense at all i would 've bought all the ones that were still running around here as farmers vans 20 years ago...........
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: