Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com
 
VW abortions, homemade bastards, post em.....
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1169, 1170, 1171 ... 2076, 2077, 2078  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Print View
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DMNCLNR
Sir Camp'alot


Joined: November 12, 2003
Posts: 2897
Location: Newport Beach Ca
DMNCLNR is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

_________________
To his their own PBJ
[email protected]@ #1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TC/TeamEvil
Samba Member


Joined: February 16, 2004
Posts: 1720

TC/TeamEvil is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I pull the ad, maybe someone could grab a pic or two and post them here? I don't know the procedure for posting pics and stuff yet; never works out when I try.

My little Pre-A has GOT to be one of the all time biggest abortions ever . . . I mean who would do something like this to one of the "Untouchables?"

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1011221
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
deluxekombi67
Samba Member


Joined: July 21, 2004
Posts: 940
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
deluxekombi67 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DMNCLNR wrote:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


They seem to be multiplying Shocked Some sort of epedimic..


i dont see alot wrong with using a oval or split clip on a custom...especially a chop top....but at the very least do the chop right with the 2 roof method to keep the lines. theres no hiding its a clip and its not being pawned off as a "rare" car like a lot of the earlier ragtops are that have been clipped or even worse the buss's that are clipped with a 21 window roof. besides what the hell else would you do with a oval or split clip? besides of course fix a damaged split or oval that is Laughing
_________________
67 bugs are only days away from being a Fat Chick!
_______________________________________
OG 1973 standard with factory OG PAINT Porsche phone dial rims with hand painted crests

Hell yea i LOVE the Mullholland look and im from Florida so what? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid


Joined: February 06, 2009
Posts: 2119
Location: Wilmington, NC
Jake Martinez is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Most hideous customisation Reply with quote

[quote="deluxekombi67"]
34FraserNash wrote:
allsidius wrote:
This is a strong contender. What a waste of a good split clip.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


That split clip may be a fiberglass repro piece intended to partially backdate 1958-up bugs. Let's hope so, but this bug is beyond returning to stock, so a Baja or Mulholland Look conversion could make it into something more palatable.

(never thought I would say that a Mulholland conversion would make any bug look better, apologies to deluxekombi67)[/quote


Laughing Laughing Its all good....let the Mulhollands LIVE!!!....lol!!! Laughing
Ive said it before they were the shit when i was in high school and that was the look that got me into bugs....not cal lookers or bajas or kit cars...totally molested butchered aborted homemade mulholland look VWS....and ill build another one day...and watch me get the parts DIRT CHEAP! Shocked Wink But in all fairness im waiting for a nice clean oval or split to build off off.....alright stop getting red its only a joke! fat chicks only for me and my mulhollands!
what a waste..
_________________
58 euro vert
63 bug ruby
64 sunroof notch
65 bug
67 standard



zombie wrote:
buslife wrote:

10 inch narrowed beam

Congrats, that's going to look like shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mike yapps
Samba Member


Joined: July 25, 2004
Posts: 514

mike yapps is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GLHTurbo wrote:
Stonefish wrote:


Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


Mini Cooper Headlights, Check
Black Plastic Garden Edging Air Dam, Check
BMW Kidney Grilles on rear spoiler from random car and 3rd brake light strip from random car, Check
Dryer vent hose, Check


Don't forget the mini blinds Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thanatos
Samba Psychopomp


Joined: October 14, 2009
Posts: 1730
Location: Earth
Thanatos is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC/TeamEvil wrote:
Before I pull the ad, maybe someone could grab a pic or two and post them here? I don't know the procedure for posting pics and stuff yet; never works out when I try.

My little Pre-A has GOT to be one of the all time biggest abortions ever . . . I mean who would do something like this to one of the "Untouchables?"

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1011221


Saved the three best pics, and I put them in the Gallery for you, TC. Smile

If I were in the market for a project, I'd buy it from you, crudely fix it up, p*ss off Porschephiles, maybe even get permabanned from the 356 Registry site because of it. Wink

Rear 3/4:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


Front:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


Side:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
doc1369
Samba Member


Joined: March 31, 2010
Posts: 2859
Location: Las Vegas, NV, again
doc1369 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It uses a bug pan? I'd baja it Very Happy
_________________
Fatchicks: Daily drivers, donor cars, collectibles. What can't they do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DMNCLNR
Sir Camp'alot


Joined: November 12, 2003
Posts: 2897
Location: Newport Beach Ca
DMNCLNR is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deluxekombi67 wrote:
DMNCLNR wrote:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


They seem to be multiplying Shocked Some sort of epedimic..


i dont see alot wrong with using a oval or split clip on a custom...especially a chop top....but at the very least do the chop right with the 2 roof method to keep the lines. theres no hiding its a clip and its not being pawned off as a "rare" car like a lot of the earlier ragtops are that have been clipped or even worse the buss's that are clipped with a 21 window roof. besides what the hell else would you do with a oval or split clip? besides of course fix a damaged split or oval that is Laughing


There is more then pleanty wrong with that hack of an abortion. Besides this is the abortion thread, and this is a contender for top 10 of all time IMO!
_________________
To his their own PBJ
[email protected]@ #1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LeviMan2001
Samba Post Whore


Joined: April 11, 2009
Posts: 3855
Location: Alaska
LeviMan2001 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I posted this yet? It's a 69 body sorta melded over a tube chassis with a caddy 500.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

_________________
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=366056 - My '73 Super Build. 2332cc, 16" Fuchs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010


Joined: December 25, 2001
Posts: 65361
Location: Long Island, New York, USA
Glenn is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresh meat

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1019107

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

_________________
Glenn
74 Beetle Specs | 74 Beetle Restoration | 2180cc Engine
"You may not get what you pay for, but you always pay for what you get"

Cast Iron and Aluminum distributors rebuilt since 2000.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
doc1369
Samba Member


Joined: March 31, 2010
Posts: 2859
Location: Las Vegas, NV, again
doc1369 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-post Glenn Laughing You'll have to trust me on this, no way I'm going through all those pages to find it. He was on here looking for advise on how to fix the front end damage.
_________________
Fatchicks: Daily drivers, donor cars, collectibles. What can't they do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010


Joined: December 25, 2001
Posts: 65361
Location: Long Island, New York, USA
Glenn is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doc1369 wrote:
Re-post Glenn Laughing You'll have to trust me on this, no way I'm going through all those pages to find it. He was on here looking for advise on how to fix the front end damage.

The ad was just placed, but i'll take your word.

Next?
_________________
Glenn
74 Beetle Specs | 74 Beetle Restoration | 2180cc Engine
"You may not get what you pay for, but you always pay for what you get"

Cast Iron and Aluminum distributors rebuilt since 2000.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
doc1369
Samba Member


Joined: March 31, 2010
Posts: 2859
Location: Las Vegas, NV, again
doc1369 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, all I got.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

_________________
Fatchicks: Daily drivers, donor cars, collectibles. What can't they do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TheRustySuper
Samba Member


Joined: June 24, 2009
Posts: 2023
Location: Louisville, KY
TheRustySuper is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
doc1369 wrote:
Re-post Glenn Laughing You'll have to trust me on this, no way I'm going through all those pages to find it. He was on here looking for advise on how to fix the front end damage.

The ad was just placed, but i'll take your word.

Next?


I've seen it here before too. No clue what page though.
_________________
My '72 Super
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member


Joined: October 06, 2006
Posts: 3478
Location: Poughkeepsie NY
shano63 is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

34FraserNash wrote:
shano63 wrote:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


Very Happy


Are you ever going to put a fiberglass split dash in there? Try either a fatchick speedo/gas gauge in the left pod and nothing in the right or the stock speedo in the left and the fuel gauge disguised as an early radio in the other.


Nah, I might get a W deck lid and some smaller tail lights but that's as far as I'm going. I don't have the money for all of that right now beside's, I kinda like it as is.....
_________________
63 T1 Ragtop Gulf Blue
70 Westy
04 Wrangler Rubicon 5spd
66 F250 4X4 4spd
08 Ranger 5spd
08 civic 5spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nextorskater
Samba Member


Joined: February 09, 2008
Posts: 102
Location: venezuela
nextorskater is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about this??

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


holy crap... Sad
_________________
sorry about my bad english!!!
**1964 beetle daily driver (og anthracite)...
**1967 usa spec beetle**
**1970 fastback (og pastel white)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thanatos
Samba Psychopomp


Joined: October 14, 2009
Posts: 1730
Location: Earth
Thanatos is offline 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeviMan2001 wrote:
Have I posted this yet? It's a 69 body sorta melded over a tube chassis with a caddy 500.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


Fattest fatchick of all. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tstracy39
Samba Member


Joined: May 14, 2008
Posts: 3285
Location: West Philadelphia, PA
tstracy39 is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nextorskater wrote:
what about this??

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.


holy crap... Sad

Venezuelan Chupacabra?
_________________
Check my classifieds for kewl gauges:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=tstracy39

EverettB wrote:
I like your fork.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tstracy39
Samba Member


Joined: May 14, 2008
Posts: 3285
Location: West Philadelphia, PA
tstracy39 is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Fresh meat

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1019107

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I've never seen a car interior that induces a birth trauma so severely Sick
_________________
Check my classifieds for kewl gauges:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=tstracy39

EverettB wrote:
I like your fork.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GLHTurbo
Samba Member


Joined: March 30, 2009
Posts: 1367
Location: New Jersey
GLHTurbo is offline 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tstracy39 wrote:
Glenn wrote:
Fresh meat

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1019107

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I've never seen a car interior that induces a birth trauma so severely Sick


Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

_________________
1957 Beetle
1966 Bus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1169, 1170, 1171 ... 2076, 2077, 2078  Next
Jump to:
Page 1170 of 2078

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2018, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB