Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

nsracing - [email protected] - w. nick sison
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: nsracing
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:
Who is doing the dicking?

Apparently you are, nick.

You say $75 per head (that's $150pr.) gets a good finish, yet spyvsspy gives you $350 and gets that crappy finish.

And the head pic you just posted? WTF? What's with that big ass crack between the seats on the left cyl?

You really should give spyvsspy an apology along with a few bucks back just to save face.
David's74Super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:

Actually MConstable, the case was done...just needed to be in the box. But you turned jerk so I figured it is way better to just refund the cash. I actually made more when I sold the case to a friend of mine.

So you returned his money, but kept his parts?
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that case was mine. I just returned payment. Do you really think someone will just leave their case behind?

I do not keep parts that are not mine. That will be stealing and aweful.

I might be late on stuff, but rest assured you are not gonna get your stuff stolen.

I have handled more money in deals than a lousy case worth. I have done overseas too when I sold some VW tools. A lot of it is wiretransfer. You got some gutsy people out there.

Just not my style to steal stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MConstable
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:
No, that case was mine. I just returned payment. Do you really think someone will just leave their case behind.

That case was absolutely NOT yours you lying shit...I paid you money to get an entire engine to use at your disposal, you told me how much it was, and said if I bought it, you'd hook me up with the case with all the bells and whistles, it was NOT already in your posession unless you lied to me.

...and exactly how many MONTHS did you string me along before I got fed up with your LIES and got paypal involved nick?? ...I don't know...something like SEVEN??!!

...enlighten me if I have any of the details wrong... I'd love to hear it...and, by the way, since you had my money in hand, and were MONTHS beyond the timeframe you promised me, AND refused to refund my money after numerous pm's here on the Samba until I got paypal involved...that actually does make you a Thief...a thief and a liar.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not remember seven months...but if you say so.

After you got your money back, you did not own squat. You own it once you receive it...that is the end of the transaction.

I told everyone about my move and that was okay w/ everyone. I did not hear you complain about it.

Everybody wants to be first. There were others in front of you. It was best to just give you your money back. Easier for me too as I did not have to labor.

There are other shops bigger that are late on stuff all the time. And if it was me, the world ends.

shit happens sometimes and if you did not like what I told you, then it is on you.

You got your money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MConstable
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:
I do not remember seven months...but if you say so.

After you got your money back, you did not own squat. You own it once you receive it...that is the end of the transaction.

I told everyone about my move and that was okay w/ everyone. I did not hear you complain about it.

Everybody wants to be first. There were others in front of you. It was best to just give you your money back. Easier for me too as I did not have to labor.

There are other shops bigger that are late on stuff all the time. And if it was me, the world ends.

shit happens sometimes and if you did not like what I told you, then it is on you.

You got your money.

You didn't tell me anything about your "move" whatever the heck that means ...you were posting about traveling to buy a new machine...that's all...I didn't complain about it, because you didn't tell me anything about it...again...you're a Liar... and about others being in front of me...again, you're a Liar...you told me you were buying the engine strictly to get the case for me. me and me alone...you said the price you were charging me was for the complete engine, and that was offsetting the case-work for me, since you'd have everything else basically for free.

"Everybody wants to be first. There were others in front of you. It was best to just give you your money back. Easier for me too as I did not have to labor."
...I love this statement...you told me my case would be ready in three weeks...THREE WEEKS!
I was in no hurry for the case whatsoever, I was gathering parts for a build that wasn't going to happen for at least a year...I just got tired of your lies and bullshit...you are a liar nick...and since you kept my money for months while lying to me about what was going on, in my book, that does make you a thief... a liar and a piece of shit thief.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not steal shit from you. Not one dime.

I did not pay it no mind since I refunded whatever you paid for a job. The details of the deal whatever it was does not even linger in my memory.

I do work on a buddy list sometimes. You came to me. If it was such a rush to you, then you should have called for a refund much sooner.

So I wasted your time. Sorry. You got your money. Spend it somewhere else.
MConstable
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is keeping my money for months after promised delivery of a product, then ignoring my demands for a refund for WEEKS until I got paypal involved not consiedred stealing???
...are you really that dense?

You're a joke Nick...every post you make just solidifies it.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bored of cleaning it up so... Locked for a while.

Email or PM me when you have something NEW to add and I will unlock it.

Review the comments above as needed to form an opinion.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
millerje78
Samba Amishman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been dealing with Nick for the past 6 months for a turnkey engine build. What started off as a simple 1776 has turned into a mild 1914 with several upgrades that Nick has done for me free of charge, including larger valves and port work. I will agree that transactions with Nick take a long time but he is a busy man, and he stated that to me up front before we started doing business. We took our time discussing my engine needs for a month or so and he was patient with me while I asked questions and changed my mind several times. There have been short periods of time when communication was lacking but he always ends up answering, sometimes it just takes a while. I will be driving over to his place in Northern VA sometime in the next 2 weeks to pick up the engine, and I will post pictures and results when I get it.

I trust Nick, he is a good man; he just has some issues with communication. He has a lot of irons in the fire, so if you want to deal with Nick, don't be surprised when it takes a while.

I look forward to meeting him in person when I pick up the 1915. I also am eagerly awaiting that first drive when I get it installed. I will update this feedback thread when I have more to add.

Thanks for your hard work and friendship, Nick. I appreciate it.

do your research, consult with experts, and buy quality parts. you won't be sorry
millerje78
Samba Amishman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after a few weeks of trying to arrange picking up the engine, I finally got it a few weeks ago. After the fourth time Nick cancelled our meeting to pick the engine up, I insisted that it be now. I drove 50 miles past our meeting point, then waited for 45 minutes until Nick showed up (he said there was traffic). we started talking about the engine, and it turns out that it had not been run, broken in, or had the carbs adjusted as promised. also, the fan belt was not installed and he told me that there was something wrong with the belts I sent him. turns out the pulleys were so far out of alignment that the belt wouldn't go on (I fixed it now). Another thing was that the thermostat flaps were not installed in the 36 horse shroud (he thought I should do this). The AN-elbow coming off the block is so close to the pulley that I can barely squeeze the belt into the groove, and there is no chance in hell I will get the tin on without cutting a large hole in it. when we talked about the engine components I would be getting, he told me I would get a Berg full flow cover (turns out it EMPI, not that it really matters that much, just the principle). Also, he forgot to bring the sled tins, and the triangle piece for the oil cooler chimney, neither of which I have seen yet (he promised me they would ship last Saturday at the latest).

For the record, I ordered this engine February 7, 2010. Nick told me it would be done by the end of the spring, and that there was one other engine in front of mine. I didn't get it until the middle of August, 7 months later.

Bottom line Nick...your unwillingness to stand by your word, your incomplete work, and your service after the sale leaves a lot to be desired. I paid for a turn-key engine that was supposed to be tuned and dialed in and I got an engine that hadn't even been fired. These are the facts, and they are undisputed. I wasn't even going to post my experience with you, but this package not being delivered was the last straw.

do your research, consult with experts, and buy quality parts. you won't be sorry
spyvsspy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick has proven himself time and again that he really is not what he seems. Sorry to hear about your situation Millerje and I respect the fact that you posted feedback from your experience. Trust me, I know how you feel.
Everybody has been warned about Nick's business character from this thread and hopefully nobody else will fall prey to his unacceptable business ethics. Good luck Millerje and to anybody else thinking of dealing vw engines with a nurse!
Foxx
Uncle Meat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for your problems, but your trust and friendship was wasted in nick.

i'm sure he will fire back some complete bullshit story about how he has sooo much to do, didn't promise you anything and it's all your fault because he is so brilliant and never does anything wrong.

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity. i seem to use a lot.

Last edited by Foxx on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbreddawg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least something positive came from all of our experiences. Theres now a permanent feedback thread .

fred69vert wrote:
Enough torque to pull the panties off a nun.

RCros wrote:
Sometimes I have more balls than talent.
millerje78
Samba Amishman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick emailed me yesterday telling me that he will be mailing my package today. He told me all about how busy he has been cleaning up a house in Nebraska for the past week. It still doesn't explain what was happening in the 4 weeks prior. How hard is it to mail a bleeding package, Nick? Its been over a month now and I still don't have my cotton-picking sled tins. Evil or Very Mad I'm so tired of this sh!t I'm giving up. I don't expect to see my sled tins any time soon.

spyvsspy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you know why my situation with Nick got so heated. The time wasted is not worth your hard earned money. People reading this should have the common sense to stay away from Nick.
millerje78
Samba Amishman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my sled tins today, and they are actually very nice. The mounting tabs have been reinforced with extra sheet-metal welded in place, and they have obviously been media-blasted and repainted. Thanks Nick. This concludes the transaction. February 7, 2010 - September 23rd, 2010. for the mathematically challenged, thats 229 days.

barfy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious if anyone has any recent experience with Nicks work? It seems he is back on the forums now
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick purchased a VW tool set I had listed. Good communication and prompt payment. I'll gladly do business with him any time.
fivelugshortaxle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a new case from Nick. (had a couple hundred miles on it before it was taken apart)

Case was just as he described...pristine!
He also took time out to answer quite a few of my questions. Easy to talk to and very knowledgable.

Thanks for the case, Nick!
4340 84mm crank
AA 94mm p&c' s
Total seal 2nd ring, rest are Grants
5.5 h beams
Magnum straight cuts
Steve Long XR310 on a 106
CB 1.4 rockers
CB Magnaspark 2 distributor
NGK D7ea plugs
A1 lowdown 1 3/4 with single muffler
Dellorto 48's with 40 venturies
Kennedy Stage 2 with Daiken disc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: