Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rusty Tubs - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Rusty Tubs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 13, 2022
63 Ripper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Rusty Tubs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought some wheels from Ric at Rusty Tubs through an advert in the porsche parts section. after many patient e-mails to me with photos of every angle,i called Ric up and agreed a price,including shipping. Ric gave me a couple of days to sort out overseas payment details even though he had another local buyer very interested in the wheels who had offered more money,just after we had made a deal. Ric stuck to his word and arranged the boxing and shipping via USPS and parcelforce. USPS upped the charges when they were at the post office,so rather than leaving them there over the weekend,Ric took them back and let me know. He also paid the extra shipping and did not pass on this expense to me.
After a few worrying days when USPS/Parcelforce could not track the wheels they arrived. They were exactly as described,to my pleasure,and very well packed.
I would like to thank Ric for his service and patience (especially when all seemed lost-literally) and for being a man of ethics.Thanks Rusty Tubs
Very Happy
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say the same. Called and talked to both Mike and Ric about transporting a car from Florida to PA, they both assured me that it was no issue, gave me a good price and set a time. Days went by with no confirmation; finally called to be told that the truck was in the shop being fixed and they would call when it was on it's way. More time went by, nearing my deadline for having it out of the seller's driveway that I called again requesting an update. Now I find out that they are simply a broker and couldn't find a driver to pick the car up for the price they quoted. Never said anything about their trucks that they supposedly own. Cancelled the order and a half hour later and a few dollars more found and secured the car with another broker. If they had been up front from the get-go, it would have saved me almost two weeks of waiting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p2602
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Transport Reply with quote

I Talked to Troy at Rusty Tubs and got a quote for transporting a 61' bug from Utah to Indianapolis. We agreed on the price and the car was picked up within two days. It arrived in Indy two days later in good order.. Good communication and great service.....Thanks Troy
pombenz
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, these guys know their stuff and don't mess around, I've bought hard to find 356 parts form them as well as gotten several cars from all over the country transported with their help I would highly reccomend them without a doubt.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the Bosch voltage regulator and prompt mailing. regards - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
withman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly recommended seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xdo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 am    Post subject: Rusty tubs Reply with quote

After sending the money asking by this guy's for a kardex on the 53 he sales, and for another car i receive only the copy for the 53, and never receive the other kardex i ask, and never i see my money back...

i think a short visit at this guy's on my next travel is an obligation....

please don't buy or any action with this swindler
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: