Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jdura - [email protected] - John
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jdura
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 13, 2012
YOGIVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: jdura - [email protected] - John Reply with quote

I bought from John few new VDO parts, asked him to post them to Poland. I sent the payment through the PayPal the 27th of August and received the parts after 6 weeks the 13th of October. John had sent the the 28th of August and it was absolutely not his fault that it took so long. Probably was hold at custom. The parts were as described, well packed and the communication with John was spotless. I will not hesitate to buy from him again.
Thank you John for the business
Pawel Jung from Poland
Westfalia James Cook 2.9TD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: