Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Flossy - [email protected] or [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: flossy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 12, 2011
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: re positive feedback Reply with quote

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD its not my fault i dont have any positive feedback on here it doesnt mean to say its because every person who has purchased form me was unhappy with his /hers purchase most people dont leave feedback i suppose . and would also like to add i have added terms and conditions a few days ago to all my ads to stop people like your self trying to pull a fast one.
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: BELOW is the 1st email i received from him Reply with quote

Flag this messageMissing partFriday, March 26, 2010 2:29 AMFrom: "jerry zufall" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected],
I received the headlights today. Most everything is fine but you only sent one of the spring loaded bulb holders.
Jerry Zufall

one minute everything is fine next there not !!!
splittybug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: THIS GUY IS NO WAY A THIEF OR A LIAR Reply with quote

CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM SEEING HERE I KNOW THIS GUY (KEVIN) VERY WELL AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY HE IS NO WAY A THIEF OR A LIAR . its best if you know someone before judging them. Evil or Very Mad
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Reply with quote

This will be my last reply on this guy. He is not worth the time. These are the headlights and the badge. As stated I would be glad if I would have received the ones in his pictures. He knows he has been caught in a scam. Hope he will clean up his act and do as he promised and become a honest seller. Look a the pictures they are the one's he sent and are accurate.

Last edited by Jerry Zufall on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: ?? Reply with quote

Her are some of our emails.

I do not believe it. Well don't you agree then that $47.00 is way to much to pay for a plastic one that are going for .99 to 5.00 on ebay?? You had pictured a metal one and I received a cheap plastic one. Kind of ironic that a few days after I received my box you come up with another metal one as pictured. Just send the parts out and we are done!!

I don't really care, you as the shipper are responsible for proper packing to make sure the item gets to the consignee in as described condition. You can not blame anybody but yourself. It is your responsibility. As far as you doing everything and fair, I paid in full and did not receive what was promised, a complete headlight set ready to bolt on and use. And a cheap plastic miss represented badge. It was damaged and short parts. Now "I" have to wait, IS THAT FAIR?????? I told you I would wait as long as you did what you promised, send a good headlight ring and the bulb holder, now you have sent the package short again. I do not care how busy you are, If you can not keep up with what you promise your customers than get some help or don't promise anything.

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:32:42 -0700
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - rac heavy badge
To: jerry zufall

HI jerry its all packaged and ready to send tmrw .this one is brass/chrome and enamel 1950s/60s RAC Elizabethan this one is the most sought versions very heavy indeed thanks...........

Note his description, Does this say PLASTIC ????

I do not have time for this guy. I am in the process of moving to the east coast so I am done. As you can see in his description it was supposed to be chrome brass and enamel just as the one he re-advertised is described still for sale on his site. NOT PLASTIC. Again do not buy from this guy.
He will come up with more but do not believe him. At least he has one happy customer. What about the rest??????
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: and on and and on Reply with quote

just tell the truth the ones in the pics are the ones u received !! im no liar one minute your happy next minute they are crap it was only the spring you were moaning about in the begining which was missing which i admitted to not putting in ur package and apoligised for doing now on way . then u moaned about the rim and then the badge . after your 1st email i offered u something gratis how fair do u want me to be ? at the end of the day i sent u the best set which were near perfect for there age i did say i would send u a rim but upon checking noticed they all have very small inperfections and thats being fussy which im sure u are !! so why should i waste my time sending one just for u to grumble . as soon as i find a decent one will get it sent as soon as. i said i would but to be honest dont see why i should seeing as im a liar and a thief ! and when i do find one it will be sent via registered mail ! and regards to the badges again so what if i put another badge for sale on here is it a crime to have more then one i do have quite a few of these .
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: lies lies lies Reply with quote

the email this person is showing above from me is an email he sent me asking me if the other RAC badge i have which i added on the samba after he brought his of course . he asked me if this is metal so i presumed he wanted to buy another from me this was after he brought his and received his see the dates this guy is trying to turn this around complete liar i will add the email he sent in the next section see for your selfs .....
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: please check the dates and what this person is trying to say Reply with quote

ReplyReply AllMove... Flag this messageTheSamba.com Ad - rac heavy badgeSunday, March 28, 2010 5:40 AMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"jerry" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected]: [email protected] visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
rac heavy badge Price: €45
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=942119
and sent the following message:

Hey Kevin, Jerry here. Is this one metal? I thought the one I bought was metal. If this one is metal and you have not shipped my package yet, I will buy it.
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as u will see from the dates of his email its dated the 28th of march 2010 please remember this was after he received his package please see shipping details what have also been added on 1st page. GO AWAY
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Reply with quote

Shows he can cut and paste!!! At first I trusted him as he comes across as someone you could trust. Then you find out after he has your money and you inspect your parts, you realize he has not sent you what he advertised and has switched parts on you. He will just keep on lying and I will not hold my breath for the parts that he said he will send. Notice the feedback from the previous seller. He never received his also after three months. Must be a slow boat from Malta. Quit lying and tell the truth and do what a good seller is supposed to do and people will go away. They will also write positive feedback just as they do on Ebay. Maybe this is why he does not sell on Ebay!! I have been buying on Ebay for fifteen years and have never had a problem and have 100% feedback. This is the first time I have bought anything off Samba and if I have have another one like this one it will be the last. This is my last post I will not read anymore of his lies he is not worth it!!
georgetheplumber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everett,
> Hope all is well with you and your family, I remember once you saying
> that if someone is not doing the correct thing on Samba you would like
> to know about it, I bought fender guards from this person on Samba, I
> should have but did not read his feedback, he seems to be a very
> slippery person to deal with to say the least, he sent the Wrong fender
> guards and never answered any of my emails I sent him, I am now out the
> money, and have no use for the fender guards he sent me, only my
> opinion, I think before any other respectable Samba member gets cought
> up with this guy, something might be done, I do have to say most all the
> Samba members I deal with are super guys and gals! I do love The Samba,
> nothing like it!!!!
> Regards,
> George Limnios
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email yesterday.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: