Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

powerhaus - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: powerhaus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
spyvsspy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...I bought pieces of John...

Laughing I believe that is illegal, more so depending what pieces of john were sold Laughing
fusca66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spyvsspy wrote:
Quote:
...I bought pieces of John...

:lol: I believe that is illegal, more so depending what pieces of john were sold :lol:

Can be parts to my bug? :shock: It´s illegal? hehehhe :lol:
Sp2 1972 1700cc

Na duvida não ultrapasse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lil late reply....sorry

great email, fast shipping all the way to Malaysia!!

highly recommended!!

Laughing
Patrick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Turnkey Engine Reply with quote

I can't believe I never did leave feedback for my 1776 turnkey Engine for my 62 bus. It has been in my bus for about 6 months now, we are so happy with it. I just can not say enough good about John and the Engine. John was so helpful and anytime I send an email to him asking a question which may not even be related to the engine he answers right away. The engine is beautiful and purrs like a kitten, it starts right up and drives perfectly. This shop comes very highly recommended in my book. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beaxarthur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John built and installed a 1776 w/ dual 40's in my '70 bay last January, and a CSP disk brake conversion kit shortly after. 6 months later the engine is running great with minimal adjustments (which were done by his shop at no cost). Very informative and responsive with phone calls / emails, and is very upfront with how much the job's going to cost.

-Dave
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: LED tail lights Reply with quote

I can only add to the already long list of positive feedback. Courteous
communication , well packaged, fast shipping, and good product.
Thank you John !
best regards - Gray Oval
alexandre barcelos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Scat Rocker Arm Assemblies Reply with quote

Hi, man tks a lot for attention, good item, very fast ship

Regards

Alex from Brazil. Very Happy
alexandre barcelos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Empi Channel valve Gasket Reply with quote

Hi John

Thanks a lot for itens, empi channel valve cover gaskets and Scat swivel ball adjusting screw.

Good parties to you

Muito Obrigado

Alex from Brazil.
mzmn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: VDO temp and pressure senders Reply with quote

Finally got the items to the Philippines, took a while because it was by ship cargo (lots of items). Virtually painless transaction.

Great to deal with again!

Thanks! Mon
Pelikan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took my '73 super to John to put a cap on the resto (we'd gotten about 85-90% of the way a few years back, then stopped). He did a great job getting everything in line and getting it street worthy, all for a fair price. And he's a great guy to deal with.

He gave me a tour of the shop, and its one of the best auto places I've seen. Awesome engine setup in there. I wouldn't bat an eye buying a longblock or turnkey from him if that's what you're looking for.

Great place Cool
alexandre barcelos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Performance parts Reply with quote

Hi John

Tks a lot for attention

I bought some performance parts how stainless valves, oil pump cover,....are perfect

Tks a lot again

Alex from Brazil Very Happy
YOGIVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let all potential new customers that John is a stand up guy, top notch service provider and answers everything promptly. I was in the market for turbo injected turn key engine and emailed few highly recommended on this site engine builders, some of them even did not answered my emails and I decide to go with powerhouse.
Despite the time zone differences ( I am from Poland ) I always got an answer from John in no more than 12 hours, also on weekends.
Ordered my 2275 turbo fuel injection engine back in December 2010 and was told it takes 3 months, the engine was shipped to me exactly 3 months after I had placed the order.
That engine put out 408hp to the rear wheels at 6200 RPM !!! The pictures of the engine and few videos can be seen on John’s web page.
I have experience with other engines builders and parts sellers from the USA but John is the best. In closing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND John for who are considering doing business with him, especially to customers from Europe (reasonable shipping cost). Thanks again, money for a job well spent. I will continue to go to him in the future.
Westfalia James Cook 2.9TD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted a black degree pulley for my Bus and powerhaus had the best price so I thought I'd give it a try. I paypaled on Tuesday and on Thursday it was on my front porch all the way here in Alabama with just standard USPS shipping!

Thanks!
You will be bookmarked for future purchases!

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: HI REV Valve Keepers Reply with quote

First time purchase from John . Great service. Quick shipping. I was impressed with the pics of the shop very clean and orginized . I will be buying again . Thank You . JOHN
drdemanto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Powerhaus feedback Reply with quote

5 Star engine builder & service from John, he built me a 2332cc with dual 44's Empi carbs & a 911 shroud for my speedster, told me I would have no overheating issues, I have tested it thru canyons in the heat of the day, and it runs out perfect. I would recommend his shop all day long...
Thank you John.....Pleasure doing business with you....Drdemanto
DryHeatDude03
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to add my props to John and the staff at Powerhaus as well. He built us a brand new turnkey 1776 and kept us informed very thoroughly throughout the build. John does exactly what he says he is going to do, and with no BS. In this day and age of so many shady business practices and shysters, its refreshing to know there are still good guys out there. Thanks John!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=513139
shannon2698
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: 1776 motor Reply with quote

Recently purchased A 1776 Long block from John. Communication was great through out the process. Thanks John will be doing business with you again.
oldpunk999
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: POWERHAUS STROKER 2110 MOTOR Reply with quote

John and his team are 100% AAA+++
They know there stuff, they look after the customer and provide an awesome service. If you are in the market for a stroker motor, give John a call and he will hook you up........ Very Happy

This is also a BIG THANKYOU to john and the guys for my 2110 motor, it rules.

Leigh
New Zealand
bugntjw
Rants Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Very Pleased Reply with quote

Just ordered a few things the other day, one of them being a special request to replace the head nuts in the engine nut and bolt set with 8mm nuts instead of the 10mm. He was very willing to accomodate the special request. I also loved the wonderful communication and quick service.

Thank You
I will be doing future business again...
Tony

Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58deadhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John had a long block balanced and built to order in a week. Not an ounce of regret. I love this engine and the aluminum case. The aluminum case looks like an over built monster sitting next to the old magnesium one. I Wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: