Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Canadian.NOS.vw parts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Canadian.NOS.vw parts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 04, 2022
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You left it alone cuz you know that paypal won't do anything as long as you can prove you shipped 'something' As for the 'help you' bit, I don't imagine you have a warehouse size establishment that it would take you weeks to find the correct part you promised you were selling me. I gave you ample time to rectify the mistake (if it was indeed a mistake and i believe it was deliberate) but we were not getting anywhere with the back and forthing. Anyways I am happy that my $10 or whatever loss exposed a black sheep. I told you I spend more than that on a Corona at the club house, I do hope you get rich with your petty thefts.
52HoffmanSplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
When did the world turn into a bunch of princesses. Hunza man you should relax your going to have a heart attack. I said I would help you but you went off like a 2 year old so I am not your daddy so I left it alone. As for the issue with the bumperette I have 2 very clear pictures and clearly states has shelf wear. When did we need to start hold your guys hands. Grow up and take responsibility for what you bought. As for the 2 ids that's because some stuff is mine and I am selling a buddies stuff under a different id to keep it separate. Wow you would think I invaded a country or something.

Two ID's is against Samba Rules.... I'm sure Ev has contacted you to advise. I'm sure you are capable of performing your own internal finances without violating site TOS. Your response to valid buyer feedback seems a tad callous and caustic. Properly depicted, detailed and forthcoming ads dont have these types of issues. Your statement "I left it alone" just means you dont care, and that.... is why these feedback threads are here.

All interesting because I was about to email you to ask to purchase a Workshop Manual and inquire on a 25HP part. I checked your feedback and now.. I will stay well away from your items and source these parts elsewhere, and they ARE available elsewhere.

9/1950 Hoffman Standard
11/1966 Porsche 912
10/1966 Porsche 912
7/1968 Type 265 Double Cab
10/1958 Type 117
Canadian.NOS.vw parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Not NOS bumper guard, But sold as one Reply with quote

I can deal with shelf ware, What I can not deal with is a used part with BIG DENT !!! And then hammered out and done with NO clue whats so ever! And then shipped to me. Guys like you screw this hobbie up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude it is nos as you can plainly see. It has never been mounted. I never touched it I got it and the next day put it on the samba. It shows no different in person than the pics showed. We will see what paypal says. The only issue I see is people not taking responsibility for what they bought then you get some people looking for a fight as they are not happy in life and have to chime in. I sell parts it's not a job it's a hobby supplying people with that part they have been looking for. I get the parts, I take the pics, I look at the part and do a quick explanation. I could care less if I don't sell parts tommorow. I am not hunting parts down to resell I am doing a buddy a favor and helping empty his storage. It is funny the hundreds of parts I sell and you get a few people trying to destroy someone or yes I might have mistakenly sent out a wrong lense for example but I have 6 more here but some people fly off the handle and I have no patience thank god I am retired at 42. Anyway I sell parts and if you don't want to deal with me don't I try to be fair but you can't keep everyone happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DKK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were saying Danny?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

[/img]
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the pictures from Colins ad:

I cannot read the ad text, but if it read "shelf wear" and did not mention a big dent like that I too might be dissapointed with the purchase if I had not looked at the photos closely.

Maybe the seller would be willing to accept a return less shipping costs?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says
Title: NOS german VW bumperette
Description: NOS with some shelf wear (scratches)
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Scammed nos guard Reply with quote

If your the great vw parts guy that you say you are return my fricken money, And that your retired you must be flush with all that money you have ripped off, Oh I mean earned ! Back your shit up , Like most real people do. Or you can be the scam artist .
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the pics, there's a big difference, to me, between "shelf wear" that are described as "scratches" and out-and-out damaged goods. It seems disingenuous to describe something as NOS with only minor scratches when it is clearly damaged. It doesn't matter if an item has never been mounted if it was obviously damaged while sitting unused on a shelf or in a warehouse for years.

What good does it anyone to tout the NOS label when the item is obviously creased/dented?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Canadian.NOS.vw parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be more than happy to return your money. Send the item back and we can conclude this. I must admit that I did not see the "fix" and now that the pics have been blown-up it is obvious. Send it back and we can conclude this. I appologise for the lack of attention I should have provided.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: nos guard Reply with quote

I will gladely send back when you push the refund button in your paypal account, Thats what its for.
Canadian.NOS.vw parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the attitude but there is no refund button because I sent it. Refund button goes away after that. I tried that already.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian.NOS.vw parts wrote:
Thx for the attitude but there is no refund button because I sent it. Refund button goes away after that. I tried that already.

You can refund the payment in part or in full for up to 60 (90?) days after the tem has been shipped.

Whether you choose to wait until you have the item in hand would be up to you. Most sellers require the damaged item to be returned before they will issue a refund.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Be careful buying parts from here! Reply with quote

Dont worry I sent bumper guard to be rechromed after I repaired a NOS part from you! No I never got refund!
Canadian.NOS.vw parts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because you refused to send it back. I tried to help you but you refused.
Butch71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Oval gas cap Reply with quote

Beautiful Oval Gas cap sent by Colin , good package , quickly and serious , thank you very much !! Very Happy Very Happy
Sincerely
Arnaud
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a rear brake light housing from Colin - got the shipping service I requested (overseas shipping), and let me know when shipped. Item arrived as described - would happily purchase from again.
Thanks!!
partsmanpeter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: 36 hp cam Reply with quote

Colin, thanks for the speedy service and the cam is exactly as described.
I would gladly do business with you again! Very Happy
vlad01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a NOS ignition barrel to suit late T1 and T3.

Arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

Was a pleasure dealing with Colin. Smile
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: