Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cruciform - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cruciform
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 13, 2024
Terry Cuomo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: cruciform - [email protected] Reply with quote

Member - Cruciform not being honest

I recently purchased (2) vanagons from the member Cruciform whos real name is Percy Oaks and his email is [email protected]. He also owns a bike scooter shop in Buffalo called Buffalo66. After making a 5 hour (one way trip) we agreed to purchase the (2) vanagons, gave him a deposit and made arrangements and a date, which we confirmed several times prior to our arrival. When we arrived, after driving 5 hours with two seperate trucks, each of which had car trailers attached to them, only to find that Percy had not prepared anything, did not pull all the parts, did not put air in the tires (so that we could load), and did not look for the titles and was unable to find one of them while we were there. We held $100.00 of the purchase price with the agreement that we would send him the $100.00 immediately when he located the title and he was also to look for a valve cover which he was unable to locate. Percy called about one week later that he had found the title and the cover and I told him that I would send a certified check so that he would not have to wait for the check to clear prior to sending the title and cover. Over a month and a half has now passed. Only once when we called did Percy answer and he told us that he thought someone had mailed it for him and he would double check. Now he does not answer any calls or emails, he refuses to pickup his cell at all. I googled his name and found that there is another person that states that he owes him a refund of his deposit of $950.00 and Percy refuses to contact him either. I will never do any business with him again and recommend all readers do the same.
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15211

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: