Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

UZI - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: UZI
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 21, 2024
billyisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: UZI - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good parts, great price, and excellent communication. Highly recommended.
Thanks again!
Billy
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

thanks billy. everyone i've dealt with has been great. i've sold a load of stuff. everyone has been prompt with sending the shipping money, even when it's more than they expected. i still have tons of stuff left. in bus parts 1949-67.
everett will get his usual donation too. aircooled good times. i'm loading my backpack with stuff to sell at OCTO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SonicVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

Gibbs is a great guy. I have not been able to purchase anything yet because he needs to find me some straight pressed bumper brackets (front and rear) for my 57. All kidding aside Gibbs you have always been fast with the emails and an asset around here both technical and comical.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

i have a set of pressed bumper brackets but i need them for my hurst bumpers i scored at OCTO.

YEAH BABY!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

Thanks, Gibbs, for holding the tranny for me at Litchfield even though I was an hour late. Thanks also for bringing the extra parts I needed and giving me a great deal on everything. Look forward to dealing with you again if you come back around/ Don in CT
-
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

no problem don. thanks for the purchase. good luck with your bus. if you need anything else, you know where to find me.
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

Gibbs is a right on brother,NOT A CROOK like there seems to be a growing number of, hes honest and tell eactly the way the items is, NO surprises. he doesnt define CRAP-Shit-Garbage-junk-fake chrome(silver sprap paint ) with the word *MINT* or *MINT CONDITION*. Hes fast and friendly email and a descent human being. (gibbs you have my paypal address for the paid endorsment right) just kidding never met or dealt with before, but I'm impressed. thanks again, good should be said, to make up for the full of bullsh*tter guys out there. Cheers kool1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chrome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Gibbs Connors Reply with quote

gibbs bought a bus from a guy in the uk this spring and he was willing to let me slip a 66-67 truck window graft and the glass in that i bought from the same chapp then he notified me when all the customs mumbo was done wraped and packed it for shipping to me good honest folks are getting harder to find if im ever in the philly area im looking this guy up and taking him to jack in the box for a real authentic philly steak & cheese delux!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibbs is a very reputable buyer and seller. No BS, all business.

I bought three sets of Hurst bumpers, front and rear, from Gibbs and he included detailed schematics and wiring instructions to convert them into a rabbit proof fence for free! The fence works great but due to my own negligence, my French poodle is no longer with us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
House
Minutia Militia

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dealt with UZI on a few items and he has been spectacular,
even to the point of throwing in a few extas. Thanks again Gibbs.
Gibbsatronic is a super hero. Really!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recommended seller!
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibbs helped me out with some '67 bus handles - all the way to South Africa.

I only have good things to say about Gibbs. Smile

Fast shipping, good info', quick responses, and will go the extra mile to help wherever possible.

Thanks, Nic

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: See early post above^^^^^

The fence is working fine. I moved to the Aleutian islands and have been using the electrified fence to hunt. The best part about the fence is it cooks the catch at the same time. Those baby fur seals sure are yummy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
James Dwan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have a different tale to tell. I tried to buy a simple piece of skylight glass and was told to check back in a few days. I checked back when I was told to and then he told me I was getting on his nerves. I started a feedback thread about it and now he follows me to every thread I post on. Except for the Bay window forum of course because he has genuine disdain for late model buses and their owners.
He kept posting over and over again on another thread I started about my resto nightmare insulting me and people in Texas in general and eventually followed me to a local VW site to harass me over there as well. Rolling Eyes
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 SuperVert

"Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold. Acapulco gold!" Robert Plant
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above topic is covered in this thread from 2 years ago:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244929

Please do not discuss it further here as the original thread is locked.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction. Buy & sell with confidence.
Flatfront
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick no problems deal with fast delivery. Looking forward to doing any future business with you Gibbs. Thanks.
Singlecab Ruby Red
splithighroofbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth transaction...
Will do business again...
Thanks gibbs Very Happy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibbs bought a door handle from me. Quick payment, no drama, no issues. Thanks!
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks greg! anytime!

my kids love the oatmeal you guys left behind when you stayed here a couple months ago!

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuñado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: