Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - underthebus
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: [email protected] - underthebus Reply with quote

Great Seller! Good prices!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Roark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction. Everything complete, scrubbed up and painted (I didn't expect him to do that). Good price, very responsive too.
swbusby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Quick shipment, very satisfied. Reply with quote

Todd was a very fine seller to work with. Recommended.

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
tcraft
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Headrest Reply with quote

Completely satisfied with my headrest purchase from Todd. Arrived in one day and was better than the picture.
Thanks Todd
Highly recommended.
teddycorvette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: vw rear drain lid/feedback Reply with quote

thanks. nice part and good price too!allready installed
carlost2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: tire cover Reply with quote

Great Seller! Good prices! Very Happy
tthew unn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had purchased a turn signal/wiper switch from this seller at a reasonable price. After installing this part, it broke on me while driving. After notifying the seller about the problems, he automatically issued a refund and let me keep the part, even though I managed to get it working by salvaging parts from my old switch. I highly recommend this seller and would buy from him again.

owned:
1977 riviera camper
1970 squareback
1972 "wunderbug"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Pahdmeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: You Can't Go Wrong Working With Todd Reply with quote

There are not enough superlatives to post here regarding Todd. I purchased a refurbished propane tank with mounting bracket both of which were handsomely restored. Todd is a real professional who not only has the technical knowledge of propane systems at his fingertips (i.e., he knows the applicable Codes & Regulations and can speak to them instantly off the top of his head), he thinks first and foremost about the wellbeing of the customer and what will work best for them.

As I move forward with the restoration process on my bus and make preparations for utilizing a larger propane tank with accessories, such as a propane driven generator, I intend to have Todd not only help me complete the design, but build the hoses, etc., even though there will be some additional costs involved (shipping) because we live on opposite coasts. Why?

Because I TRUST him. And you can't place a value of trust.

You can't go wrong working with Todd! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motherhen713
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: type 2 rim Reply with quote

anyone buying from todd is getting a great deal. I purchased a rim from him and Im well pleased. Todd is an honest seller. Thanks Todd!!
syncrogreg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome deal,
I received that very hard to find part in 2 days !!
I'm very satisfied about my purchase and will ring him back if I need other parts.

travel pictures:
http://instagram.com/crepeattack/

- the Pastis build: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=434656&highlight=subaru+diesel
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chadburch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to buy from. Bought a brown dash pad and it was packaged great! Part arrived withing 48 hours. Communication was great, ect. I will be purchasing parts from Todd again. Honest guy!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: