Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Spoon Daddy [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: sharkskinman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 07, 2024
jim altemus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Feedback on sharkskinman Reply with quote

I recently purchased a set of Sprint Stars from sharkskinman. I can't speak to what happened on one of these earlier transactions, but the communication was good on this transaction, he provided me with tracking numbers once the wheels shipped, and they arrived yesterday, looking exactly as they were described in the ad.

If I had one slight criticism of the transaction, it would be the use of used pizza boxes in the packaging of the wheels. The bits of cheese and grease were unexpected. Otherwise the transaction was smooth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sharkskinman
Lateral Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry my friend
i work at a pizza place to live and had to pack with what i had

wondered if you could smell it when you got it
but hoped they got to you safely

i couldnt of gotten luckier with tthe size of the box...i tried...
glad you liked them

Me of Course wrote:
Extremity is relative to how far your willing to jump

Ward Cleaver wrote:
You ever try a pink golf ball, Wally? Why, the wind shear alone on a pink golf ball can take the head off a 90-pound midget at over 300 yards

PS4 "NKOGNEATO"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbritt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of headlights from sharkskinman and they arrived quickly and in great shape. Good communication and nice guy. Would definitely buy from him again!

previous owner of:
'74 VW Thing
'00 VW Golf
'04 VW Golf GLS
'72 VW 411 2 Door
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: