Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

EIS Parts - eisparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: eisparts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 16, 2020
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, when did you make yourself a moderator on here? Rolling Eyes If you don't like my posts, then ignore them....

I'm tired of the manufacture / dealer bashing on here and I'm trying to help out as a manufacturing / dealer rep side of the industry. What's wrong with that?

95% of the negative posts in these threads are less then 1% of their business...the other...stuff happens as we all are human and make mistakes.

I have asked several company owners why don't they give their Industry input on issues on here...and their response is they would rather spend the time taking care of real customers instead of the 1% of their business that "no one" can be please.....

You can't please everyone. Have a great day and smoke another one!

PS: I have had industry people tell me thanks for at lest trying to help the situations...... Wink

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep all shipping discussions in the shipping discussion thread.

If you don't like a vendor's shipping costs/shipping methods/choice of tape/the way they lick stamps/whatever, don't buy from them. It's that simple. If you want to complain that they should use service XYZ instead of ABC, contact them directly. Posting here is a waste of time.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werksberg wrote:
95% of the negative posts in these threads are less then 1% of their business...the other...stuff happens as we all are human and make mistakes.

You can't possibly have any data to back up this 95%/1% assertion, so it can be ignored here.

And if you read these posts, you see that it is not the initial error that make a vendor bad, it's how they respond to the error. Sure, anyone can make a mistake. The vendors with the best reps here are the ones who own up to their mistakes and make things right with the customer, not those who appear to be perfect. I do pay attention to how others are treated when there are problems. That's what distinguishes the vendors with a long-term, customer satisfaction approach. This is true whether it is 1%, 10%, or 10)% of their business.

I have personally had good transactions with EIS on some electrical parts.
jt69bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: EIS Reply with quote

I ordered from EIS and I was not pleased with the product... I ordered what was advertised as an OEM dash-pad. Sure, it's got a VW hallmark on it but that's the extent of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Classifieds Feedback
56vwoval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: EIS Parts Reply with quote

I placed an order over the internet 10-22-10 and received my parts on 10-26-10. Great service! Parts were packed well and a good quality. Would buy from them again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered complete door restoration seals, scrapers, felt & clips for a 1974 SB. Given the price, I was very skeptical, but took a chance.

The parts were excellent, fit very well (did not have to struggle with the vent window seals!)

I did my 1978 VW Vert with Wolfsberg West seals (also excellent), and don't see a difference in the quality.

Let's see how it stands the test of time....

Very good experience with EIS.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jt69bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: EIS Reply with quote

The dashpad I returned to EIS was explained to me to have been produced by the Mexican plant. They took it back with no questions asked and didn't charge me a re-stocking fee.

I'm very pleased with their steering wheels. The horn lever could stand to be made of some more heavier metal but the quality is SUPERB. For 145.00 dollars it's a nice deal. I'm not sure who makes them though. If it is Chinese made, I can't see it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Classifieds Feedback
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any body in here bought any made in densmark heater channels , any feed back on this items
larrythedog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: EIS Reply with quote

Shawn at EIS sent me Paypal payment for a part at 3:59PM Fri Dec 3
I - Used Paypal to pay postage which generated a notice to EIS
with a tracking # 9101 1501 3471 1470 6853 12 Sun Dec 5
Shipped part via USPS Priority mail first thing Mon Dec 6
Emailed EIS that I'd shipped Mon AM Tues Dec 7
Today Friday Dec 10 at 8:16AM I received the following email from Shawn: Hi Conrad I have yet to see your switch what happened? this is business address as well so there is some one here all the time all day and still not seen it.
The USPS delivered it Fri Dec 10 at approx 10:30
808OvalGreasemonkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a Bay window steering wheel,turn signal switch,window cranks,bumper guard rubbers,and they all came within 4 days and I called them to mention their ridiculous online shipping was $150.00 to ship $300.00 worth of parts.
Living in Hawaii,we are used to getting bent over on shipping but this was ridiculous,SO I called them and they were very cool about working out a reasonable shipping cost of $66.00 UPS and I placed my order.
Parts are good quality,probably Taiwan/China made,but are good quality for the money.
I am happy and will definitely use them again.
Don't be scared of EIS they are not out to screw you,give them a call if you have issues. Aloha
Desertbusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not recently but 2 or 3 years ago I found out what kind of a junk joint they are. Guess there is a possibility that they have changed since then but no way would I take the chance.

Bought 5 bay bus ball joint boots. One was for a spare incase one got damaged on installation. That is a big job to install them on a bay. Within a couple weeks all 4 were torn to shreads. Checked the untouched spare one and couldn't believe what it was like. With thumb and forefinger I could pull hunks of it off and tear it all apart. It felt more like cardboard mixed in the rubber. Totally pathetic.
Called and after some discussion was offered a refund of the $15 or so dollars of which they had cost and they did issue a refund. Don't remember if shipping cost was included. That was good. Although the joke was they had the nerve to offer to send me new ones.

Here's the deal- Installing or replacing those is a pretty tricky labor intensive job to do. The cost of a junk part is one thing but it's the labor involved. Whoever it was there said that it's not uncommon to run into a bad part once in a while in a big batch (true). So after more discussion he went and looked thru the box of them he had and said they all looked good and I must have just ended up with the bad ones.
Sure, grab 5 out of a pile and they are all bad Rolling Eyes but the remainder are all good. So I asked if he was going to pull all the rest of them out of stock instead of selling junk to other customers. And he said no that there was no problem with them. Didn't China go thru some major problems selling bad rubber products to the US?
Fortunately I don't know of any Samba Bay bus folks that have EIS on their parts supplier list. I sure was a sucker.
badufay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: thumbs up Reply with quote

I just ordered some things from them....good prices, fair shipping prices, great packaging, and really good customer service....oh and super fast shipping. Will order from again

-Ben
zorbrainkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding EIS , placed an order with them and shawn replied back to pay via paypal... *You can go ahead and make your payment through pay pal use our email address [email protected]* .... did pay but then got this email * We talked about your order over a week ago and you told me you were going to send your payment but I have yet to see it through pay pal what happened?* and then this one after sending emailing confirming payment deduction from bank account * Below I see 2 kind of email address one place says [email protected] this is not our email address ours is [email protected] * says he has no control and issue is now in dispute with paypal...will advise of outcome
Russ Wolfe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed something. you have the paypal address as "[email protected]", and not "sales@eisparts.com".
Is this a typo in the address, or the way it is supposed to be.
This has happened to me a few times lately. An Paypal does not know what to do with it.
Proof-read your typing.

Ask paypal for a refund. They will always correct it.

Gary: OK. Ima poop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zorbrainkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Russ

Thats the point...shawn from EIS sent the address to be paid at with the email address "[email protected]", see above to which I sent payment...his typo error and now to which EIS now will not accept liability for.
Bit hard to proof read when following sellers instruction....and correct as far as paypal not knowing how to deal with it or from what I*ve experienced doesn*t want to deal with but I believe is like a credit card purchase dispute unless errornous email addressee can prove sale money should be refunded...waiting for outcome
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless [email protected] is a valid Paypal account, it will show in your Paypal account as unclaimed and you can cancel the payment through paypal.com

I noticed via a Google search that eiparts is a valid website for a company in Florida so if they have a Paypal account under [email protected] and therefore the money is not marked as unclaimed, I would open a dispute immediately.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zorbrainkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greetings everett

thanks for the info..yes , money has cleared and is in dispute...still no reply from paypal.

Find it a bit puzzling though, even though we all make mistakes, I would have thought it would be a simple case of honouring the deal and from the forum would have thought the sales they make would make my purchase insignificant accept liability and send on order. Still find no malice with EIS but would like my parts rather than money refunded.

ps just joined as member to put my view in after reading the forums as I thought I might have been taken but thanks everett, iI do believe it was just a typo rather than a scam.
zorbrainkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okayyyy, contacted our state (New South Wales) Fair Trading Department after contacting California Department of Consumer Affairs both whom were very informative but didn*t seem to solve problem...
suggested paypal was the problem as wouldn*t answer email after stating dispute was closed without really looking into the problem. Surfed the net regarding paypal forums and got contact number ( in Australia )from one of the forums and surprise ! from NSW Fair Trading as well after sending numerous emails to paypal to review case with no response. Contacted Paypal phone number and surprise surprise money had/has been recredited. Just sent email to EIS stating same and wishing to continue with original sale of items I was after
zorbrainkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, received package with all items complete and undamaged I ordered from EIS. Very satisfied with goods, service was ok despite left to hang with previous mentioned problem but as shawn stated, if he is dealing with a 100 orders/emails a day , I could understand 1 persons problem would be trivial.
808OvalGreasemonkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a steering wheel and turn signal switch for my 71 bus.Steering wheel was great,turn signal switch was garbage.......don't buy any electrical stuff,it is all Chinese made and not worth the money.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: