Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Renowil - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RENOWIL
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sash....I'll agree...you purchased a rear window from me for $65! I packaged it in many layers of bubble wrap and sent it to you via USPS (big mistake) for $40 in shipping expenses. You contacted me in June stating that you recoeved it in thousands of pieces....I proceeded to file the Insurance Claim right away. I figured that I would refund you $30 immediately out of my funds while you waited for the claim to be settled!In July they sent paperwork to me requesting that you and I fill it out and send it right back to them...I filled out my parts and e-faxed the documents so you could fill in your parts....you refused to do so! You have continuously refused to fill out their paperwork stating they did not know what they were talking about....so this held me up from sending it in to them. I have since received many demands for your remaining $35...this would mean that I am not only out a perfectly good rear window but $40 for shipping it to you as well! I refuse to absorb the entire burden of this transaction until a settlement chaeck has arrived! Your rude and Kurt emails have deffinately been read and unaswered... All documentation regarding this transaction has been sent to the USPS Processing Center irregardless of you filing your information....it is in thier hands.....not mine! When I Get Paid....You Will Get Paid.....!!!!! I'll let you know if/when a settlement check arrives....!!!! STOP Bugging Me! Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
seabluebugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: 1965 sekurit rear glass window Reply with quote

Bill I just wanted to know how we stand, its not necessary to handle this like that, I never received anything from Canada Post that required me to fax paperwork to you to describe the color of the item you sent me, Bill I was instructed not fill any paperwork out unless Canada Post asks me to, this is the special treaty that the 2 postal networks have, i just sent you an email in August to let you know that i went way out of my way to phone USPS and spent hours on hold to find out that USPS isn't needing anything from me at all, all they need is for you to fill out the paperwork that they sent you to the best of your knowledge and thats all, they told me that when they receive it more than likely the claim will be paid for. I recieved my paperwork in June and it was sent out the very same day. Bill I don't mean no harm and I thought all was great, I just didn't understand why you would sit on the paperwork for 3 months.

Thanks Sash
Masoud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth transaction - Bill answered all my questions and shipped quicky
100% positive
Thanks
BWD
Samba Mailman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another 100% happy customer! Very Happy
member #2850
1966 Beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been dealing with Bill for many many year's now and he's ALWAY's been a great person to buy/sell to. Very understanding and very very FAIR. I will continue to do business with Bill for a long long time. THANKS for all the fast, easy, smooth transaction's over the years buddy Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Calvin T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill reconditioned a steering wheel and a horn button to match in color for my 58 beetle. The transaction was easy and Bill is very accomodating. I would recommend his wheel repair to anyone. Dan T.
68mickey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a grab handle for a 68. It was exactly as stated. Response to emails were great, and quick shipping at a reasonable price. Will definitely purchase from again!
atomicmime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill does an excellent job of communicating during the sale, and his description and pictures of the item were very accurate. I would happily deal with him again! Thanks for the steering wheel Bill.
'72 Westy
'79 Super Beetle (now electric!)
'13 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: 1965 sekurit rear glass window Reply with quote

seabluebugger wrote:
Bill I just wanted to know how we stand, its not necessary to handle this like that, I never received anything from Canada Post that required me to fax paperwork to you to describe the color of the item you sent me, Bill I was instructed not fill any paperwork out unless Canada Post asks me to, this is the special treaty that the 2 postal networks have, i just sent you an email in August to let you know that i went way out of my way to phone USPS and spent hours on hold to find out that USPS isn't needing anything from me at all, all they need is for you to fill out the paperwork that they sent you to the best of your knowledge and thats all, they told me that when they receive it more than likely the claim will be paid for. I recieved my paperwork in June and it was sent out the very same day. Bill I don't mean no harm and I thought all was great, I just didn't understand why you would sit on the paperwork for 3 months.

Thanks Sash

USPS finally sent the claim check to me yesterday....almost 9 months after filing the claim! Upon receipt, I immediately notified Sash that it had arrived and sent him the $35 balance he was owed. I pride myself with being upfront and honest with every transaction I enter into. In these tough economic times, I let people know that "they" can take away everything I own....but they can not take away my integrity! I look forward to any and all opportunities of helping other VW enthusiasts keep their VW projects on the road!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
croweking2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Great service Reply with quote

Would buy from him again. Two days after I paid for the part it showed up on my door step. Now that is fast service!
deezal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: 12v coil Reply with quote

Just purchased a 12v coil, arrived quickly and checks out fine for a great price. Will buy from again.

Deezal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flashmass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is an honest Stand Up guy,I have had several dealings with him and he has always been very fair and helpful.I would highly recommend him to everyone.
laakde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what can I say!.Great communication and the shipment was perfect and arrived in perfect condition to Argentina!, a highly recommended samba seller.

Thanks BILL!!!!!
Jonny Bumm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: renowill [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is a Great seller , bought some NOS Bob Smith frames from him and they were just as described - Nice !! Fast delivery time - 2 days . He is also a nice person to deal with , hope to do business again with Bill !!
Thanks Bill !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
R&DvwENG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill was great. Responded to my email with in minutes, I sent the payment via paypal. He responded right after that and said he had the part boxed up and ready to ship the following morning. I received within a few days. Packaging was great, communication was great, everything was great!

Won't hesitate to buy from this fella again. Thanks!

Marshall Smith
Dallas, TX
sooty4545
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: great service Reply with quote

The vacuum control valve that I received works and looks great, shipped fast and am very pleased with the price Bill was great to deal with.
Cole
oval56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

purchased a vdo electric fuel gauge, top communication, fast shipping, and item as discription

thanks again!

1956 Oval, 2364ccm typ4
1957 Oval Ragtop 1584ccm singel port modified
1950 Hebmüller, 1584ccm okrasa modified

DBK Germany!!!!!!!!!!
www.dbkvw.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugpartslou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a problem with 2 floor heater cables I purchased, Renowil refunded my purchase price less shipping. Thanks!

Last edited by bugpartslou on Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took pictures of both conduits and only charged you for the one I felt was good....the other was thrown in for you to see if you could salvage it. Neither conduit was cut....both were extractacted from the tunnel all the way to the heater channel. I don't know what the first picture is as I did not send a cable in the one that had no breaks in it.....the cable slid out easilly and is still in the Beetle. If you want your $9.95 back (payment less shipping) I will be more than happy to issue you a refund.

Last edited by RENOWIL on Mon May 30, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
bugpartslou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both had cables in them, maybe you sent me the wrong one by mistake? I'll take the partial refund.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: