Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brian12 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Brian12
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Nie zu alt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Brian12 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brian12 (Brian in Los Angeles) and I just concluded a sale for an Oval front clip. I'm a very happy buyer and can't say enough about what a pleasure it has been to deal with Brian. Throughout the whole deal, Brian provided great communication, honest information, and met the agreed schedule. He was also happy to work with me to get the clip delivered to a secondary location for shipping. It has been great dealing with a seller who stands behind his word. Thanks Brian!

'66 VW Westfalia
'72 VW Westfalia
'04 Porsche Carrera 4S
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took 3 weeks to get my item. I would NOT recommend this seller.

2 weeks after paying for it (payed immediately after he sent me his paypal info) I e-mail Brian asking if it was sent out. A few days go by with no reply and I email again asking for tracking info because I didn't want to have to start a paypal dispute.

Brian e-mails me back telling me to not open the package, reject it, and he'll issue a refund.

Sorry, but after waiting 2+weeks for something i'm not going to test the waters and see how long it takes for a refund. Besides, why would I want to reject something I wanted and payed for?

Anyway, the item finally shows up 3 weeks after being payed for and I tell Brian i'm not going to reject the package because I obviously wanted it to begin with.

He responds with "It's people like you I hate dealing with.. don't ever buy any parts from me again..."

Don't worry Brian, I won't. If you would of told me in the first place it was going to take 2 weeks to ship I would not of cared. But don't flip out on me when I ask you for tracking info
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gixxersixxerman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Bought a 1600 engine from Brian today... last min notice i drove down to la and picked it up.. still in the car and started it right up and ran great and looked great.. so in less then 20 mins had it pulled and in the back of my truck... would do buisness with him agian with no problem
BadNis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a tow Bar from Brian today Thanks
Douglas711
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer easy to deal with. showed up on time as promised. Super cool guy
bugguy1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up an entire fuel injection setup from him. He helped me pull all of the parts off the engine. Great price for everything. He brought out a air tank to let me blow all the spiders off everything before I loaded them up. He even supplied a box for me to put everything in. Nothing sketchy about this seller. Thanks a lot Brian!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
daltonm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: bad deal! Reply with quote

I bought two Centerlines rims from Brian12 last week. We agreed on the price, shipping, and PayPal charges. Everything was great. Brian was really nice, but either that night or the next day someone came by his house and he sold the Centerlines to them. WHAT!!! I thought he was joking. I asked him why he sold the Centerlines that I had bought? He got nasty with me and said that it was too much trouble to send me an invoice and ship the Centerlines, but if I had already sent the money he would give me a full refund. What a jerk. I paid full boat, gave him every dime he asked for. Brain is a waste of my time..

Dalton
erwinsm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian delivered my bosch 010 distributor from LA ! Good 40 miles on short notice. Also bought dual carbs from him 3 months that I picked up with no hassles! I would buy from him again. Thanks!,
Lazarus_
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a set of Dells he got them to me pretty quick and they are nicer than the posted pics in the ad. Good job Brian12
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drove to LA yesterday and picked up a 1600 DP he was offering. Very cool guy, straight shooter. I put the engine in yesterday and it's running great! Thanks Brian. You will be hearing from us again soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bkeith85
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Hurst trigger shifter from Brian12. It was in better condition than I had hoped it would be. He didn't send me tons of updates, but if I asked a question, he answered it in a reasonable amount of time. He sent it when he said he would and it got here pretty quick. I'm happy and I would buy from him again.
greggearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a couple sets of carbs from him - they were boxed in an old used box that came apart, with zero packing inside. They were crashing around inside.

Will not be purchasing from this seller again - beware if he is shipping something to you.
1991 Vanagon Syncro Westy

Period Lights, VW & Porsche wheels and Recaro/Scheel Seats for sale

https://www.facebook.com/greggearhead

http://greggearhead.com/soco-swap---september-vw-swap-meet.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Brian12 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brian came up to purchase a vehicle. Showed up on time and with all the proper equipment he needed. Nice guy, paid the agreed price, he even found more stuff to purchase! Thanks Brian! Will continue to do business with him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian12 - [email protected] Reply with quote

All I can say is AWESOME. I bought a 1600 for my daughters Bay and even picked up a 36HP he had lying around. His brother was there and I have to say he is a great guy! He started the engine and even answered all my questions. Brian responded to all my emails and answered as soon as I called him on the phone.

If you are looking for an honest seller and a straight shooter then talk to Brian he is your man. You will not be disappointed, I know I'm not!! Thank you Brian and PLEASE tell your brother thanks as well!!
VWTechBob Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian12 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brian bought several engine gasket sets & bulk fuel hose, shared some stories about growing up in Los Angeles with VW's. Pleasure to do business with a Samba member that believes in keeping them stock.

Many Thanks-Brian
Ld54project
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian12 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some spring plates from Brian , shipping was less than he thought and he returned the difference. Received items within a week .
Would buy from him again.
Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: