Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GoWagen59 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: GoWagen59
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 30, 2013
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: GoWagen59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

BEWARE of this seller!!!!
I order a used split taillight assembly and a used oval taillight, I paid 188$ for the parts and shipping to Greece ,that happened on June 22 and ask about the tr number ,without answer about it
To make the long story short one month later on July 21 I didn’t have the parts and I ask again about tr number He send me a long answer but no tr number again
After one month again no received parts ,a question from me ,an answer from him with no tr number
Then I realize that He push the time for the paypal limit time for report and strongly ask again for tr number
And 8 weeks after I send the money never receive parts and many questions about tr number here is the answer:
‘’ ‘’ I sell a lot of stuff on the samba and have always shipped everything out... I sent your parts... maybe next time you should get insurance on them... go ahead and leave me negative feedback... I really don't care... ill go to the last 50 people I sold to and have them leave me positive feedback... don't threaten me! You prob got the parts and are just going to try and say you didn't so I will give you back your money... I can go on the samba also and leave you very negative feedback also and report you for fraud... so if you really want a war ill give you one! I shipped your stuff 2 months ago and it should of been there by now... as soon as I sold it to you I took it off the samba because I no longer had it... im out the parts also so im not gonna send you any money back because then I would be out the money and parts... you are in greece and im in the U.S. I don't know what happened to them from here to there but I did my part and after they left my hands when I shipped them there is nothing else I can do... ‘’
Of course I send the e-mails we had to administrator Everett Barnes and Go wagen didn’t hesitate to said to Him that He send Me the tr number after the shipping !!!
Of course he never resend it to me or to Everett as Everett advice him to do ,maybe
because he never sent the parts and he probably never had those parts
Of course I keep all the e-mails I had with that person and I could send them to anyone who want to know the behavior of this seller before cooperate with Him
I have already told him that this is not for the money only, but mostly for the unacceptable behavior as a seller and as a proof I will donate the refund I ask for to Samba
I also sell parts on Samba and I will use the words of an other seller
to express what I believe:
‘’ What I do with all of my shipments is guarantee that you will receive it within a reasonable time frame. Normal international shipping time is between two and four weeks. If for some reason (knock on wood) it does not show up within a reasonable time frame I will provide a full refund. To me this is the only way internet business should be done. Once I have been paid it's up to me as a seller to make sure you get what you paid for. No amount of money is worth having an unhappy buyer. ‘’

Today is about 10 weeks and still no parts arrive to me

The Judge is Yours

Tassos Baxevanakis
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that when I emailed him, he told me he had sent him the tracking number in the past.

I asked him to resend the tracking number.
He did not reply.

I recommended Tassos leave feedback.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GoWagen59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Tassos Baxevanakis is a scammer from Greece!!!! Reply with quote

I sent this guy the parts he paid for in June! Then in September he decided to say that he never received the parts?! This guy is trying to get the parts and his money back! I shipped the parts and took them off The Samba instantly! This guy is ridiculous and all comments are a lie! I don't know where he got this "email" he quoted in his feedback because he changed it in every way possible and I never said half of the things he said I did! If you are a seller and he emails you wanting parts do not sell to him because you will have to go thru the same BS I'm dealing with right now!!! Ive tried to help this guy and have made numerous attempts at the post office to help him find out were the parts are... I always ship every part I sell... Its sad that this guy in Greece wants to make The Samba feel leery for people to buy and sell VW parts...
'60 Rust Bucket Bug (Parting Out)
'65 Double Cab
'69 Single cab
'74 Thing
and some other nice rust
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ive tried to help this guy and have made numerous attempts at the post office to help him find out were the parts are

Please post the shipping number from your receipt and email it to the buyer so he can check on his end as well, in case it is stuck in customs or something.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
big rights surfer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Hella Tail Lights Reply with quote

I ordered some glass tail lights with plastic dimpled dimmers and they were as described and shipped immediately. I recommed this seller.
lynhaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a passenger seat for my 64 beetle from him a month ago and received it like I requested from his home to my place in Kansas City. He always responded to my emails and was overall a good transaction.
pdivizzle0112
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered some light diffusers and a popes nose from him. very fast responses, tracking number sent, was at my house in about 3 days. id definitely buy from him again.
propguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: He did right by me. Reply with quote

I bought a 1960 steering wheel from the pictures posted. He shipped the wheel without a problem. Once I paid it was shipped within days.
I would buy from him again with out any reservations.
Victor C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a 56-61 tailight defuser from him,paid him and got it in a few days No Problem!! would get more parts from him any time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Burley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a gas tank, window regulator, and a wiper switch, very reasonable price for everything. Excellent communication via email and phone, and SUPER fast shipping. I paid him on 9/21, the parts shipped on 9/22, and now 9/23 all the parts are my 59 beetle!!!! No complaints here.
Will definitely do business with Richard again if i get the chance.
v8 ratrod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: buisness relationship Reply with quote

I have bought a back window,and side glass from Richard. I also have bought a wiper motor and assembly plus decklid hardware from him. There were two different transactions. I had no problems dealing with him. Also the items were shipped in a timely manner. Prices were fair and I recieved what was advertised. I would do transactions with him again.
bugman56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have dealt with him a few times, has always been quick with his replies and quicker with his shipping, would definatley deal with him again and would reccomend him to anyone.
eb50vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought a few items from Richard and he has ALWAYS sent ,replies ,shipping information,pictures ect.... I purchased taillight brackets , speedometer parts and even a car!!! He is a stand up guy and I would do business with him anytime. He ships and packs the parts very good and when I went to pick up the car he even helped me load it in the rain. What more can you say about a Samba seller, He's outstannding!!!! Wish other sellers would give the same attention to shipping and details & responses as he does. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Irishboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Gowagen Reply with quote

I purchased some windshield hold-down tabs for my Thing from him and he sent them out right away with no issues or problems. I would buy from him again.
bjoy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just bought an intake manifold... it was as described, communication was fast and shipping was even faster (and well packed)... would not hesitate to buy from him again...
00jettagls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

met up with him bought the drivers side fender while i was there he asked if there were any misc parts i needed and gave them to me for a good price very cool guy thanks
jdav67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller, pleasure to deal with. Went out of his way to help me with the parts I needed. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Lam0uche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought some pieces and no problem with shipping in FRANCE.
In addition to great prices.
Thank Richard.

Bye

Julien
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy transaction. Good communication. Fast delivery. I would do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bently manual I got from him was great,and it almost got hear (in FL)before I ordered it.good guy to deal with. thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: