Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

"The most straight bus you will ever find"
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
bonecollector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: "The most straight bus you will ever find" Reply with quote

Anyone looking for an "original paint" oldsmobile edition bus complete with og oldsvolks graphics. To bad they didnt make them all like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4504454775&category=15291

To bad I'm short on the cash right now or this would be mine. Anybody wanna spot me some cash.

Or how about this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4503815745&category=15291

Lind you better snatch this one up for next years westys in the woods. Ebay has some quality pieces right now. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rusty57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one with the 350 is not stock? I think the lifted one is pretty cool. I'd drive it, if it was given to me for free! The first one has never been painted. There it is for all the og paint guys. Chnage the driveline back to stock and roll the og bus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd roll that one with the 350 in it. Cool
Friedpotatoes
Addicted4life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would kill for that bus with the 350

or i would kill for that 350

or i would even kill for just the bus

but that 350 is rare and i know 8 people off hand who would like that motor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that bus with the 350 is red for sure but hell I'd drive it if someone gave it to me Smile
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: