Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vdubman27 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vw king
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: vdubman27 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great person to do business with; recieved payment quickly and no problems.

-vwking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes is is very good to deal with.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Buying Type 3 heat exchangers Reply with quote

I have sent $200 by PayPal to the seller for two pairs of Type heat exchangers. I'm looking forward to them being shipped promptly by Greyhound bus. I'll post good feedback when received.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Buying Type 3 heat exchangers Reply with quote

Never received them. Seller said he would send by Greyhound, never did. Sent my money back. The add for sale is removed. I guess he sold them to someone else for more or didn't have to ship them. Nevertheless, I have a car that needs them, I bought them and he didn't come through.
ratlook63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man.. its the season.. not a year goes by where something like that doenst happen to me...... its the time of year where if someone comes to your house with cash in hand youd gladly hand over the part... not to meantion what a bitch it is this time of year.... granted it sucks, but at least you got your money back in a somewhat timely fashion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubman27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you did pay for the heater chanels. you sent payment before ever asking about a shipping price or when i could get them out. to be honest i could have sold them 5or 6 times but you were first so they are still yours. i did email you a shipping price and you never replied or paid.
vdubman27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok joe so now you dont want the heater chanels? you must not you didnt return my email after sending the shipping price (again).
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! I got my stuff quickly and it was exaclty as described. Thanks Scott.

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubman27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks izzy if i can help with anything else let me know scott
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a transaction going with scott right now. I will post when/if I get the engine tin I ordered.

Chris....
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Negative Feedback for Scott Goyette Reply with quote

I don't know if I should wait longer before posting this or not, but i have been buying/selling online for 6 years and have never waited this long nor have I been burned until now.

I sent a money order for the part two weeks ago today. After a week I emailed to ask if he got it. He did reply back this time with a very short note that simply said "no I have not".

This is the last email that scott has answered to me. I hae emailed him at least three times with no replies.

Maybe the money order really didn't get there, I don't know, but the lack of his replies to email is what has me suspisious.

It has been two weeks and I have been mailed no part and the individual will not answer my emails. Does it sound like I have been burned to you guys?

I have already made arrangements to get the part from someone else.

Be careful when dealing with this guys!

Chris Taylor
Manchester, TN
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the part came today as advertised. So, this experience comes out ok in the end i guess. It would have been a lot better had he communicated with me during the transaction to let me know he got payment and when the item was mailed. I had no idea that it was even onthe way and even went so far to purchase the item from someone else and write this one off.

Now it arrives 3 weeks after.

But, as I said, the part was as advertised.

Chris.....
vdubman27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: just so you people know Reply with quote

i work alot up to 80 hours a week so at times i can take me several days to check my email. at time the over time comes up last minute. like when im ready to walk out the door. so if i had planned on shipping your parts that day i wont happen. my post office and dhl drop are closed on the weekend so this can also delay things. i have never burn a buyer yet and have hundreds of tranactions on samba and thousands on ebay. with two negatives on ebay. one for something being dirty the other for parts that didnt arrive in denmark. a claim was filed and when i got the money back a refund was sent to the buyer. im a straight up honest guy just selling parts to help pay for my cars.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound like an ass, but you really must work a lot if it took you 10 months to reply to this thread!
fastback_1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought and received a 215 mm clutch. I didn't have any problems with the vdubman27. We had excellent communication. He even corrected a mistake with my Paypal. Shipping time was great, about 4 days. Overall a good experience. Thanks

Aaron
The Man of All Men
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to trying to be an ass but vdubman did take payment for some control arms but I have yet to see them and this was about one week ago. He said he got them in the mail but WTF. I have emailed him three times for a tracking number or just to say he got them in the mail but he has yet to respond. I will give it anouther week before I say I got burned for $50 but just irritated he has not given the resrect to at least send a quick email. OH well live and learn.

Last edited by The Man of All Men on Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
vdubman27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ben im not trying to be an ass either but you payment was sent on 12-3 at 5:25 pm i dropped of the parts on the 5th so its not even close to two weeks more like two days. i can only get net access a couple days a week so when i get back from work i try to get cought up. check your email i sent you a tracking # when i got back.
The Man of All Men
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said in the email I will take it up with DHL and see what happens. I know no one signed for it as I live alone but I wonder if they got dropped off at the wrong address.
The Man of All Men
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vdubman is in the clear. He did mail my package and it was delivered but just not to my address. DHL spokesperson said one of two things happen, first it was either delivered to the wrong address or someone walking by took it off the door step. I live in a quiet nieghborhood that is a "Leave it to beaver" kind of area but mail theft is on the rise. Being there was no insurence on the package I am screwed out of $50, but oh well, I will make it back within an hour of working tommorrow.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHL doesn't have automatic insurance like Fed Ex and UPS?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: