Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Camper Bus Cot
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

I am looking for the cots that fit a camper can anyone tell me the sizes for the front cot and the one that goes in the pop up. How much would one probably spend on either of these? Any info will help.
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

i have front cot{childs cot}in exellent shape with poles and all hardware.i had it on the samba "for sale" but had no takers.had it originally offered for $50+shipping.interested?let me know....lb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

what are the dementions.
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

????????i dont know 56"long or so.it the westafalia cot that cme in busses{westyies}from 68 to 79...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WAVEPIMP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

I think some years are different sizes. Not positive, but I thought I read in the past that some 70 model buses had different lengths.

Laters
Pinner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

There is another cot for sale in the samba classifieds.
Check it.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

i want to know the sizes because i think that a friend has one but before i tell him to ship it i one know what years had what sizes. Thanks for all the help.
ratwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

The canvas fabric is the same size AFAIK but the poles differ greatly:

http://www.type2.com/library/camper/cotpoles.htm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

thanks for the link that is exactly what i needed to know.
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

thanks for the link.mine is defenitly 68 only{56 1/2 long with round poles.}
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Camper Bus Cot Reply with quote

yea me too,i didn't know mine is for 68 only til' i saw that link .thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: