Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

AirCooledArtifacts - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: AirCooledArtifacts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: AirCooledArtifacts - [email protected] Reply with quote

If you have purchased anything from me, I'd love feedback. I value happy customers!
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lawrence rintoul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric i`m happy to say the breather arrived and is fantastic you did a beautiful job and it sure stands out on top of the carb. i`m waitig for the breastplate i have coming and then i will install it . thank you and have a hapy holiday season.
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawrence rintoul wrote:
Eric i`m happy to say the breather arrived and is fantastic you did a beautiful job and it sure stands out on top of the carb. i`m waitig for the breastplate i have coming and then i will install it . thank you and have a hapy holiday season.

Larry. Thank you so much! I take a lot of pride in the '67 oil bath air cleaner restoration work. Reach out anytime if I can help you more.
aircooledartifacts.com

Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ejsolberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: +1 Oil bath air cleaner Reply with quote

Hi have to echo Larry.
I also purchased one of Eric's restored 67 air cleaners and am quite pleased with the product.

I'm also very glad to have 'met' Eric. He's quite helpful and knowledgeable, and very friendly.

Thanks Eric for taking the time to follow up with me and helping me get started with my beetle.

Eric
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: +1 Oil bath air cleaner Reply with quote

ejsolberg wrote:
Hi have to echo Larry.
I also purchased one of Eric's restored 67 air cleaners and am quite pleased with the product.

I'm also very glad to have 'met' Eric. He's quite helpful and knowledgeable, and very friendly.

Thanks Eric for taking the time to follow up with me and helping me get started with my beetle.

Eric

No problem Eric! Reach out anytime if you have questions, etc.
aircooledartifacts.com

robrien
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Eric Shoemaker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some wing window seals from Eric. Price was right, shipping was fast, they arrived in good condition. Very satisfied.
Rich O'Brien
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric Shoemaker - [email protected] Reply with quote

robrien wrote:
I bought some wing window seals from Eric. Price was right, shipping was fast, they arrived in good condition. Very satisfied.
Rich O'Brien

Thanks Rich! Please let me know if I can help you in any other way.
aircooledartifacts.com

rkeller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We purchased an air cleaner from Eric and were pleased. The rebuilt air cleaner arrived well packaged in good condition and ready to go. Eric even reproduced the owners manual portion regarding the air cleaner. He has been very helpful in the restoration of our 67. Now if we could only find the correct 67 air cleaner bracket to go with it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkeller wrote:
We purchased an air cleaner from Eric and were pleased. The rebuilt air cleaner arrived well packaged in good condition and ready to go. Eric even reproduced the owners manual portion regarding the air cleaner. He has been very helpful in the restoration of our 67. Now if we could only find the correct 67 air cleaner bracket to go with it...

Thanks so much Russ for the feedback! Reach out to me anytime if you have questions or need more help with your '67.
aircooledartifacts.com

gd9419
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: 67 Oil bath air cleaner Reply with quote

I recieved my 67 Beetle oil bath air cleaner from Eric last week and was amazed at the quality of the restoration. He really did a fantastic job and went above and beyond by sending me the links to all the tubes, hoses, grommets and fasteners I would need to make everything look stock. I can not recommend buying from him enough. Smile
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 67 Oil bath air cleaner Reply with quote

gd9419 wrote:
I recieved my 67 Beetle oil bath air cleaner from Eric last week and was amazed at the quality of the restoration. He really did a fantastic job and went above and beyond by sending me the links to all the tubes, hoses, grommets and fasteners I would need to make everything look stock. I can not recommend buying from him enough. Smile

Gabriel,
Thanks so much! I'm very happy you are pleased. Let me know if I can do more to help you complete your project.
aircooledartifacts.com

tgriffin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: More than a Seller, a Craftsman! Reply with quote

Eric, the oil-bath air filter is a work of art! And the bullet-proof packaging, with a bonus Instruction and Maintenance Manual excerpt, was exquisite. I appreciate your passion for accuracy in restoration and your attention to detail! I hope more people get the experience of doing business with you -- you're not just a seller, your a passionate craftsman. Thank-you for your dedication.
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: More than a Seller, a Craftsman! Reply with quote

tgriffin wrote:
Eric, the oil-bath air filter is a work of art! And the bullet-proof packaging, with a bonus Instruction and Maintenance Manual excerpt, was exquisite. I appreciate your passion for accuracy in restoration and your attention to detail! I hope more people get the experience of doing business with you -- you're not just a seller, your a passionate craftsman. Thank-you for your dedication.

Tom,

Thank you very much for your purchase. I take a lot of pride in the work and hope it helps get your '67 back on the road. Let me know if you need anything else.
aircooledartifacts.com

mariusstrom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Bosch 12V Coil Stickers Reply with quote

Just got my Bosch 12V Coil Sticker, and it's *awesome*. Will be a nice finishing touch to the engine bay once I get my short black coil installed!
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosch 12V Coil Stickers Reply with quote

mariusstrom wrote:
Just got my Bosch 12V Coil Sticker, and it's *awesome*. Will be a nice finishing touch to the engine bay once I get my short black coil installed!

Thanks Marius. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you complete your '67!
aircooledartifacts.com

Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Bosch Decal Reply with quote

Eric,
Mahalo for the Bosch 12 volt decal, they are getting difficult to locate, I got three for my stash. Will be looking you up soon for my next purchase.

Mahalo,
Dino
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosch Decal Reply with quote

onid67 wrote:
Eric,
Mahalo for the Bosch 12 volt decal, they are getting difficult to locate, I got three for my stash. Will be looking you up soon for my next purchase.

Mahalo,
Dino

Dino,
Thanks for the purchase. Yes, I was very happy to locate them. Please let me know if I can do anything else at all for you.
aircooledartifacts.com

vogelvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: oil bath gasket Reply with quote

Hi, i was wondering if you knew where to get the oil bath o-ring/gaskets at.
the part # i saw in another thread was 113 129 625 A
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: oil bath gasket Reply with quote

vogelvw wrote:
Hi, i was wondering if you knew where to get the oil bath o-ring/gaskets at.
the part # i saw in another thread was 113 129 625 A

Hello,
This is a feedback thread. However, I'd give Wolfsburg West a try.
http://www.wolfsburgwest.com

Good luck.
aircooledartifacts.com

KMgabor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Air filter decal Reply with quote

Eric- I love the air filter decal I purchased from you! It looks awesome and it really dresses up the engine compartment of my 67 beetle!! thanks again!!

KG
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: