Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

conversions forum
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: conversions forum Reply with quote

saw on a different site somewhere, they had a forum for conversions, just conversions. well, i was daydreaming about a entine outback limited drivetrain and suspension setup under my bus with a 6 speed, 4wd with a LSD, and a 2.0 turbo STI engine...and i dont know where to vent about it....Sad any suggestions? maybe a subaru forum?

sorry forgot to add: 1978 2.0 FI with a 4 speed. westfalia.

2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDi 6 speed manual

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
birddog1148
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewforum.php?f=19

I Got Your Jeep Thing! Now It Hurts When I pee.

Cigarettes are like squirrels, they are both harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danfromsyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: conversions forum Reply with quote

maybe you saw it here?
http://frost.bbboy.net/vwengineconversions

Stuartzickefoose wrote:
saw on a different site somewhere, they had a forum for conversions, just conversions. well, i was daydreaming about a entine outback limited drivetrain and suspension setup under my bus with a 6 speed, 4wd with a LSD, and a 2.0 turbo STI engine...and i dont know where to vent about it....Sad any suggestions? maybe a subaru forum?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: conversions forum Reply with quote

danfromsyr wrote:
maybe you saw it here?
http://frost.bbboy.net/vwengineconversions

Stuartzickefoose wrote:

im just suggesting the addition of a samba Conversion thread area, for all models. i know about the performance engine and such, but thats not quite where i was going.

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sloride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a sticky under the baywindow forum kind of like the bay lowering thread and then only those of us who are interested in conversions could read it.

Link to the engine swap:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=565304&highlight=

1964 Ruby Red Beetle

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=705757&highlight=ruby+red
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloride wrote:
Maybe a sticky under the baywindow forum kind of like the bay lowering thread and then only those of us who are interested in conversions could read it.

exactly!

206-841-7324
[email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: