Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jer*Fab - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jer*Fab
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 22, 2021
girix100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypaled Jerry on 4/1/2012 for some 3/8 plate steel link pin shock towers. Followed up with an email through The Samba on the same day. Have called twice and emailed twice with no follow up from Jerry. I am starting to get worried.
hot57bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: No reply Reply with quote

I have also ordered from Jerry some 3" drop spring plates I sent the funds April 5th, I emailed him 2 weeks later asking for a status update and got NO replay. Now after 3 email and one PM i still have not one reply.
Fast to reply when your ordering but not so good once He has the funds. Funny thing is I've order from him before and it was way faster and he replied
I myself am getting pretty pissed off about it. I own a business and if I didn't reply to my customer I would be out of business.
Jerry seeing how you have yet to reply to even tell me to go fuck my self I'm now putting you on front street. What the fuck is up BRO!!!
Give me a reply now or refund my money. One or the other. Because not telling me dick is fucked up and NOT good business.
hot57bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Shit Reply with quote

It's amazing to see that Jerry has the time to check his Samba account but not reply to emails or PM's.

I've said this before, there is NO excuse for anyone in this day and age to say they haven't had time to reply or the sit down in front of there computer.

When everyone and there grandmothers have smart phones and can receive and REPLY to emails from anywhere.

So Jerry what's your excuse???? Shit I'm still checking my emails and PM's to see if you have any kind of fucking respect to reply with an update or a refund.

Let's see how you can fix this!!
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit Reply with quote

hot57bus wrote:
It's amazing to see that Jerry has the time to check his Samba account but not reply to emails or PM's.

I've said this before, there is NO excuse for anyone in this day and age to say they haven't had time to reply or the sit down in front of there computer.

When everyone and there grandmothers have smart phones and can receive and REPLY to emails from anywhere.

So Jerry what's your excuse???? Shit I'm still checking my emails and PM's to see if you have any kind of fucking respect to reply with an update or a refund.

Let's see how you can fix this!!

Plates will be out tomorrow Angel, May 1st 2012

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have never screwed any customer over, taken money and never sent a part. A lil slow yes, so no worries people. if you want your money thats fine, i dont hesitate to give it back, i dont need it, im here to help this community out by building them stuff, i dont need your computer tough attitude, or i wont deal with you. I treat all with respect.

Past month has been extremely busy thanks to most of here and else where and we try to keep up with your orders.

We are basically caught up. just about a dozen or more to ship out this week and we'll be back on top.

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hot57bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry, thank you for your reply! That's all I needed to make me feel all warm and happy. I know your not out to screw people over and you do produce a great product. You just need to communicate with people better.

I look forward to receiving my order!

Angel
ntnse64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of 3" drop spring plates from Jerry a while ago and was extremely pleased with the quality of the plates and his help especially considering how busy he is. Sometimes we have to remember we are not the only ones he is working with. d'oh!
Anyway, I just ordered and paid for a new beam from Jerry and have no doubt that it will be as awesome as the spring plates are, that it will arrive in the specified amount of time, and that I will be able to count on him for any help needed.
Thanks as always Jerry! Applause
clarson3676
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i began communicating with jerry through is facebook page. started out by inquiring about a beam. like most, got a pretty quick response. after some delays getting back to me one when we can do it, i decided to stay with what i had on the front and wanted his drop spring plates. after leaving a message on fb and a few calls to the shop, no answer. i finally got him on the phone about two weeks ago and he said he will have a set done for me when i could come up to the shop and pick them up. also asked him a question on the adjuster set up on my beam and sent him some pics, he said he could get back and going. once we were done and i asked him if it made a difference if i paid now or when i pic up the parts. i also told him if i needed to pay upfront to get my shit faster, i could. he said no worries, lets worry about that later. emailed him yesterday to comfirm my appt. he got back to me to tell me its a go. meet him today for the first time, and is a real laid back dude. total volkswagen guy, too. after going over what needed to be done i left to go grab so food and when i got back, it was done, still smoking hot from the welder. so if you follow his fb page, his shop is more packed then what i looks like in most of his shop pics. some real cool stuff in there. so he is definitely busy. so after seeing what he has to work with, i can see not calling some one back as fast as we would like. you want it done, or do you want it done right? doing it right and by hand to boot, will take time. now i cant wait to get my beam and rear spring plates on my whip. thanks again jerry.
Vitonam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Delivery time Reply with quote

I won't beat up on Jerry, as anything negative has already been posted by others. My experience: I ordered two sets of spring plates on April 20th and received the plates May29th. Good quality items.
67_SO42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calling Mr JER.
Shoot me a PM, email or FB please. Starting work on the DC and need to powdercoat those parts you have for me sir. Thanks in advance.
58 Binz DC #151 "Nacho"
61 Norwegian, bug "Greta"
65 Swedish, Westfalia 400 trailer "Melania"
57 Binz scooter “Micha”
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1962Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hat's off to you Jerry...!!! Ordered last Friday and they arrived today in FL. ,,,,,You can't beat that as great service..Not to mention the numerous phone calls and photos sent to me via e-mail helping me out to make a desicion on whether to go with a 2-3 " drop.. Will send you a Pic of the Vert when it is complete Jer..../Cheer's

ED

___
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
turdburgler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a T-shirt over a month ago..Never got it.
jar_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused how 1962Vert got his order and I can’t even get an email!

Sent PayPal payment to Jerry on 5/30/2012 for a set of 3” drop plates, told me he had them in stock and would get them shipped out…
It’s been 4 weeks no plates, no email, no tracking
turdburgler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No communication at all since ordering..

I put in a claim with paypal and they gave me my money back..

Guess just buying a shirt wasn't enough for any customer service.. Oh well..
jar_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jer responded to my email and the spring plates arrived within 2 days. Very nice product, Thanks Jer.
volksgroove
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up until three days ago, I had the utmost respect for Jer... but when I posted some pics on my facebook page of some drop plates I built for my 56 rag, and stated my interest in beginning to make some available for sale... he posted a link to his classifed ad on theSamba for his "Original" drop plates in the comments below my picture... he wrote "here are some drop plates being made for over 4 years!"

...he posted a link to HIS add on MY page that I have created to promote our shop in FL... and our brand the.dub.lab...

I private texted and messaged him to remove it, and he did not... I have tried every possible way in my mind to imagine how this is not a total lame ass move, cuz I really like the guy... but it just is a lame ass move...

Last edited by volksgroove on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
57singlecab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Update on order Reply with quote

Jerry,

I am trying to get an update on my order for the 4" narrowed adjustable beam for my 57 single. I have left voicemails and emails. It has been since April. Please contact me, last update I received was may 29 saying you were working on it. Hate to have to post here but I am not getting a response any other way.

Andy
57singlecab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: order Reply with quote

any update jer? no update from any of my emails/phone calls. Don't want to post here but no response on my order.

andy
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a couple complaints to my email about Jer-Fab recently - primarily no responses to repeated emails about pending orders.

I noticed his profile says he has not used the site since
June 19, 2012
so maybe there is some issue.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
leon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: JER-FAB ! ARE THEY FOR REAL ? Reply with quote

So for the last week and a half I have been trying to contact these guys Jer-Fab. I bought some side plates, they took my money via paypal, and still nothing ? I have tried calling at all times of the day left messages, sent emails and nothing. I can understand being busy but arnt customers what keeps a business in business ? I know full well what its like to work a 13 hour day but come on make it 13 hours and five minuets and return a damn phone call. Keeping customers happy keeps money in your pocket right ? the bad thing is , is that it looks like these guys make some great products and there are a few more parts I would love to buy from them but at this point I dont even know if I will get what I paid for, thier customer service needs a major overhaul and quick, if anybody has any help that can be offerd with getting in touch with these guys a vee dub bro hook up would be great thanks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: