Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Busryder - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Busryder
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 25, 2020
Oldbugr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Busryder - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have to give Damian good feedback. The deck lid I bought was exactly
as described. Great guy to deal with, and yes I'd buy from him again. Thanks Damian, Eric (Oldbugr)
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Oldbugr... I didn't expect a check in the mail for the shipping overages that I asked you not to worry about... but as you said: "a deal is a deal".
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From another thread:
ajbsd wrote:
I just recently purchased rear window glass for a 67 split bus from Damian Amara. He responded promptly to my email, the transaction was completed and he sent the window out. It was packed with the utmost care and professionalism and it arrived without a scratch! This is a very difficult item to pack for shipping but Damian took extra care and the item was well protected. I am very pleased and would purchase from Damian again without hesitation.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
n0ftInc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My purchase from Damian went smoothly and his communication was top-notch! Thanks again for the awesome transaction.. Very Happy
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for the votes of confidence... it is greatly appreciated.

I do apologize that I do not regularly check this thread... this is purely a hobby for me, I am in no way a professional mechanic, nor do I sell my junk here as a professional means of income. But what I do do here on TheSamba, I do for the pure enjoyment of my VW hobbies, and the participation in this community, and to contribute to the wealth of information here that is an invaluable resource to those that use this site to answer their questions. This also helps to save countless thousand of dollars for those that would otherwise get screwed at their local shops just because they are mis/uninformed.

I take very seriously the Samba SuperHero surname that accompanies my user name here on TheSamba. Thanks Ev for an awesome place to hang out on the Internet.

And thank you to all that post in this thread... sincerely.

Your fellow Volkswagen enthusiast,

Damian Amara Wink Cool

I am a Dick, hear me roar- Laughing

Me, an OVP Lifer...
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer. Damian mailed his payment exactly when he said he would. Thanks again!
jonklopper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: great seller! Reply with quote

i bought a ladder for my bus Green Bay Bus from damian. he was very easy to deal with and is quick to respond to emails. all around good person to do business with! Very Happy
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is one for the book-Weird and Amazing Stories!

I bought a child's cot from Damian for a 77 Westfalia. Not just any kind a telescoping one thats a pain to source. He advertised a complete set and I bought it. He was ontop of any and all questions I had-any inquires I had about when it would arrive. Iwas a bit excited to get it.

Here is where it gets weird. I get the box and open it to find one of the smaller telescoping pieces missing. No big deal right, wrong.

I inform him that the piece is missing. Im thinking, hey find it and throw it in the mail-no worries. He cant find it. Great I now have a $100 cot I cant use. So he offers to take the whole thing back at half the cost of shipping. Very fair for sure. Well I want to keep the cot as they are hard to find. So I propose that of the five items that were to be sent, only 4 arrived, divide the $100 by 5-giving each part a value of $20-refund me $20 and call it good, right? Wrong.

He comes back and calls me a liar and that I am trying to scam him out of $20?

Buyer beware-he means well but may be loosing his scrooples. Rolling Eyes

I have since sourced the missing piece through another guy on the samba-he luckily had a incompleet set and is willing to sell me just the one piece. So Im shelling out anothe $50 to get that.

Will I buy anything from Damian again? Hell no not after this weirdness!

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pmag1150
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: 010 Distributor Reply with quote

Damian was easy to deal with and sent me a Postal check. I took the check to my local Post Office and they cashed it on the spot at no charge to me. Thanks again Damian, Danny...
SHSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did a deal with Damian, at first I was a little skeptical because he did not want to use paypal. But he did what he said he was going to do and mailed a money order, and it arrived before he said it should.

No worries here.
SoCal Chuck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent and smooth transaction and my very first time recieving a Western Union money wire. Have to say, it was painless and super easy. Thanks you very much for your business and would not hesitate to do any other transactions with you. Take care bud.
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notchboy wrote:
Ok, this is one for the book-Weird and Amazing Stories!

I bought a child's cot from Damian for a 77 Westfalia. Not just any kind a telescoping one thats a pain to source. He advertised a complete set and I bought it. He was ontop of any and all questions I had-any inquires I had about when it would arrive. Iwas a bit excited to get it.

Here is where it gets weird. I get the box and open it to find one of the smaller telescoping pieces missing. No big deal right, wrong.

I inform him that the piece is missing. Im thinking, hey find it and throw it in the mail-no worries. He cant find it. Great I now have a $100 cot I cant use. So he offers to take the whole thing back at half the cost of shipping. Very fair for sure. Well I want to keep the cot as they are hard to find. So I propose that of the five items that were to be sent, only 4 arrived, divide the $100 by 5-giving each part a value of $20-refund me $20 and call it good, right? Wrong.

He comes back and calls me a liar and that I am trying to scam him out of $20?

Buyer beware-he means well but may be loosing his scrooples. Rolling Eyes

I have since sourced the missing piece through another guy on the samba-he luckily had a incompleet set and is willing to sell me just the one piece. So Im shelling out anothe $50 to get that.

Will I buy anything from Damian again? Hell no not after this weirdness!

I will be adding all of the correspondence in this communique in the next days.....

But for now, this is the email that I just sent to Jason.

Please be advised that any and all parties that are interested in this will have the entire conversation forwarded to them.

Busryder wrote:
"God I hope we have the chance to meet. You fucked up and didnt send all the promised goods. You sound like the kind of ass that found the piece but doesnt have the balls to admit they fucked the packing on a simple deal.", your quote is in pink on purpose.

Fuck you man.... here is everything that you need to find me... I also plan to be at OCTO later in the next year.

Guess what dude... I have a few minutes right now.... and I thought that I would taunt you, as to my location this weekend, and in much the same way that I will be slamming with your own words, in the next days.... guess where, the same place that you shit on me first.... then we go to your place.

I will be having some time to fuck with you more-so in the next weeks... hope your game is up man. I think that I have mine narrowed down to a little red dot.

I will be at the Wolfsburg-Wickedest show in Modesto, Ca. this weekend, and really I would love to see you there.

Later this year, I will be providing you live updates as to where I plan to be, regarding the shows/concerts that I will be attending in the next years......

So you can't wait to see me man, huh...... I will give you the chance to avoid me, AND my reputation mutherfucker....

Soon, I will compose a comments, several in defense of the SINGLE negative post in my FeedBack, and the rest in yours... if I were you, I would look for the one on yours after Christmas, you fucking Grinch!

Damian

My affiliations.

And an identification picture, or two, for my bus has been included with this email.....

Your words, "Im done passing these little fucking notes back and forth to you. Do me a favor and continue your conversation on the feedback or in a forum. Then well see what happens eh?

Or do you not have the balls big boy?
",

Bitches have balls that they sport over the internet. Come and get me Jason. And expect some updates, here, and in the forums, you asshole!!

Keys don't get hit very hard.....

Damian, TheBusryder, in Merced, @ 95340.

Stay tuned for updates.....

Damian

Me, an OVP Lifer...
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to post about the transaction - the parts, payment, shipment, etc. go ahead. You do not seem to be addressing that so far.

If you want to argue and swear at each other, take it offline.

Posting tons of emails correspondence is a waste of time.
No one will read them.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
If you want to post about the transaction - the parts, payment, shipment, etc. go ahead. You do not seem to be addressing that so far.

If you want to argue and swear at each other, take it offline.

Posting tons of emails correspondence is a waste of time.
No one will read them.

I've done just that Everett.... for over a year now.

To all:

There are three things about the Internet that are self-evident truths... those three things are that:

A) The shit you put up on the Net is FOREVER.

B) There are people that are larger than life on it, this includes Internet thuggery.

C) No matter what you say, do, sell, buy, write, or post photo's to, or on, the Internet anywhere, there is an inherent risk.

I got burnt, for more than simple money, by not insisting on shipping insurance on all of the packages and parcels that pass through my fingers on their way out to the people that I send them to.
This, my fellow Hobbyists and Enthusiasts, will NEVER happen again... effectively protecting the both of us from the JackAssery demonstrated above.

To Mr. Weigle:
And four months of silence is as irrelevant as is a year and a half Jason.

I sent your package the cheapest way possible, as you insisted... Parcel Post, which takes significantly longer and is treated with less care than the preferred methods. You then rudely complain that it is taking too long and insinuate blame to me, and my response was as professional as was warranted. And when your rudeness compounded, and your internet threats of violence ensued, my response was a quite colorful notification of where I was/am now, and how you could identify me in the real world... where, as I stated above, keyboards do not get hit very hard in response to threats of physical violence.

NotchBOY wrote:
No package yet. What Wednesday did you mean?

Busryder wrote:
I am not sure what is wrong, or even if there is....

Jason, I sent this the cheapest way possible, Parcel Post. It could take longer than a week to get to you. And I cannot track it until it is delivered. If there is actually a problem Jason, it will be found and fixed.

I am a reasonable man... read my feedback. This is not my job; it is my hobby, my community... it means more to me. You did not get fucked Jason.

Thank you for your patience Jason,
Damian

As I said then, you did not get screwed Jason... in fact, I did.

I should have protected you, and thus myself, by forcing you to pay for the insurance that was not included in the cheapskate shipping option you insisted on using. I sent you everything that was promised. You said that the package arrived in good condition. This means that the "lost' item did not fall from the package. Which means that you lied to me... if you could not afford to pay for a more reasonable form of shipping to include the protection of insurance on you $125.00 purchase, than it stands to reason that you would be capable of attempting to screw/scam me out of a lousy twenty dollar bill. And when I asked for my item to be sent back to me, without the supposedly "lost' piece, for a full refund of your money Jason, your response was absurd. You chose to threaten me with physical violence and then attack me, and thus my seller's reputation, here in this thread.

My response is the same now, as it was then...

I plan to attend the Madera Spring Fling this April here in California, come on over and have a beer... we serve 'em nice and cold. You know my Westy; I sent you pictures.

To all: Please reread through this thread. Notice that Jason is the ONLY one to suggest that there is anything less than professionalism in the way that I do business on the Internet. Then take that into consideration before we make shipping arrangements for items that you purchase from me, and I force the insurance into our deal, thanks to Mr. Weigle.

It is of my opinion that Mr. Weizel here, has fallen victim to his own bong water.

Even if his comments here were in response to his being called a liar, or not, look at the loaded language that he intentionally uses to directly insult my intelligence, my reputation, and my personal sanity, all for the purposes of derailing my future sales here on this site through personal insults and character assassination.

There was, as Everett points out, absolutely NO reference to the exchange that that his rant is supposedly about... if, indeed, it ever really happened that way at all. (I will still forward the entire conversation to anyone interested in it.)

And so, I have left this, and the Classifieds, alone for over a year, while at the same time I post in other threads on this site.

And guess what everyone... I sound no more "crazy" in those threads than I do in this one.

To the Moderators and the Administrator:
Mr. Jason Weigel's comments are garbage, and should be moderated. They are the type of responses to other members on this site that were one of the reasons that the Rants were deleted altogether, from this site. They are a form of harassment and are offensive, which is against TheSamba rules of conduct. I propose that this thread, after a year long chance for anyone relevant to read these comments, be cleaned up now.

Unless, of course, there are any other people that I have either somehow screwed, mislead, lied to, or otherwise pissed off here in these forums through my dealing with, speaking with, posting to their threads, or just plane being rude to them. If there are people that have a bone to pick with me, HERE is their chance to let it out in public, and to be my guest in doing so.

Moderators, if there are any negative responses to this direct calling out for them... please, keep the above rambling garbage here in my Feedback.

Otherwise, and on the other side of the spectrum... if there are any other people on this board that haven't had anything other than a very positive and painless experience in doing business with me, I would strongly encourage them to post their experiences with my conduct here in this thread now, please.

My justification in posting to this thread now:

The only reason that I even care to open this conversation now is that, although this has NEVER been a source of income for me (Selling my crap on this site), I now find that I have no other choice to do so at this point.

Many of you all have read the thread that I have recently posted in the 'Off Topic' forum on this site:

Dealing With The Loss of a Loved One...

This is the ONLY reason I even give a damn if I ever sell anything on this site ever again.

All proceeds from my sales are going toward helping my recently widowed mother-in-law, and the family of my recently deceased father-in-law. Over the next three months I am attempting to pull some of his dead weight by paying the last three of his Tacoma truck payments during this time.

So, buy from me with extreme confidence.

With ALL sincerity,
Damian, S., Amara, Sr.

Me, an OVP Lifer...
flat4Imp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was skeptical to deal with Damian without Paypal also. However, he went out of his way to offer the items shipped and tracked before I even sent my money order. That' something you do not see on the net from a stranger or even someone you know very often. The package arrived as described and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thank you Busryder!
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the bus gas tank neck. Will be adapting it to work with the 1968-71 bus tank in our friend's 1965 bus. Has only taken 8 years for the body work, paint, and troubles in his life to pass. Now onto the assembly phase!

Good communication, and quick shipping.
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Damian a set of safari seals and he paid as agreed...very prompt and with money orders it usually takes a few days to run out and get one...not him he was on it that day...super fast and I really appreciate it....

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nyca1978
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Caps for sport wheels Reply with quote

Damian's price was good, his delivery was the best I've ever had on TheSamba or anywhere else, received package super fast, was surprised at how fast it came. The product was excellent, I would definitely buy from him again.
alstare84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Object as described, delivery very fast (one week only to Europe) and Damian very kind with all the infos.
I would buy from him again too. Thanks!!!!

1965 Italian Sedan Pearl White
1974 A.R. Giulia Junior 1300
Fer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vw enthusiast friendly, thanks for the help.
100% recommended!
Regards from Spain.
Fer

http://surfinbus.blogspot.com.es/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: