Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vic - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vic
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
joebug1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: vic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the speedo! Great seller and communication! Pleasure to do business with!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!! Joe
beertype3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for fast shipping and response, Great communication. I'm Recommend Smile

Thank you, beer
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a T3 trans from Vic...GREAT guy to deal with! He was very responsive to my emails and very accommodating when it came time to pick up the trans...Vic is a straight shooter that I'd for sure buy from again and recommend to other Samba users...
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Buyer! No Hassle, liked it and paid for it!

Thanks!

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a set of very reasonably priced wheels from Victor, which was a bit of a hassle for everyone, as I am 1200 miles away and he, quite understandably, didn't want to ship the wheels. He was very accommodating throughout the process, which involved coordinating pickup by a friend of mine who was closer to him. Thanks, Victor. Your flexibility in all this is very much appreciated!
tommywouldgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: The ad for type 3 blaupunkt radio w/ipod adapter Reply with quote

Quick respond and shipping! Victor is a great seller! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Soul Built
Pimpin' Aint Easy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic is what's up. Good work at fair and reasonable prices. Ask me how I know Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rb_tunstall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: vic - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was interested in a Batwing steering wheel with horn button that Vic had for sale, we exchanged some emails regarding more specification of the condition and shipping. Once we agreed a price I was ready to make a transfer of the money. Then I suddenly got a short note from Vic "Sorry wheel sold".

We had agreed a price that both had accepted and shipping was organised, what else does one have to do to show that the item is sold to you.

I found this behaviour most distasteful, when the item is sold to one person you don't just drop it and sell to someone else.

Richard Tunstall (Denmark)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: