Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

simplyfresh - [email protected] - Bo Richie
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: simplyfresh
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 03, 2024
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: simplyfresh - [email protected] - Bo Richie Reply with quote

Purchased a distributor core from him at a very fair price. He was easy to communicate with and easy to pay. The distributor arrived quickly, was well packed and exactly as described.

Thanks Bo, will be happy to deal with you again.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
andyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: bad biz simplyfresh - [email protected] - Bo Reply with quote

He had an ad posted 2 heads 250.00 obo so I sent him an offer 220.00 shipped his reply No it is 14.00 ea to ship but I will do 260.00 shipped I wrote back ok send your info I will get a usps mo and mail it tomorrow he wrote back ok I will mark them pending and hold them 4 days I said ok then he sends me other e mail I was just offered 275.00 do I want to counter that, WTF I thought we had a deal, so I told him I did not bid especially after I had made a deal, and that was bad bizz, Then he sends me 1 last e mail, uh ok he backed out 260.00 shipped, I did not reply. GREED 15.00 cost him a sell. He is not a man of his word and will not buy try to buy any thing else from him and will not recommend him to any one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
simplyfresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andysvw stated we made a deal, Pending means untill paid. nothing is done till money is in hand and I say the parts are yours and i didnt say parts are your because i did not get money in hand. I have had a few people on here say they want the parts and they are sending the money and it never comes in. he happen to be emailing me the same time as someone else when i stated the price for 260.00 I stated it to both people who emaild me at the same time. I never stated the sale final. when i told the other person that andy was interested then he raised his offer. I just gave ANDYSVW the fair chance to get these heads if he wanted them. now ANDYSVW is trying to make it look like that I was trying to scam him or something. When infact I was giving him the chance to get them.

just dont see how I am in the wrong....

Thanks Glen... never had this problem before.
andyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no there was no scamming at all we had a deal you said you would mark them as pending and hold them 4 days we exchanged info, does this not sound like we had a deal, no you started getting hits on them and thought you could get more, You are a good guy I guess but man where I am from that was a deal we agreed on I agreed to give you what you asked how is that not a deal. Any way I am merely posting my dealings with you, NO SCAMMING I have ur e mails I did not post anything not true. Once you have a deal dude deals a deal, This forum is for feed back good or bad.

When you said u would put pending and hold them 4 days that would say to me ok there yours but if I do not get the money in 4 days I am putting them back up. Is the way I interrupted that comment. You agreed to my usps mo.

Good day sir. and good luck
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Bo Richie Reply with quote

Bo and I heard about each other through a mutual buddy,I was selling the parts and Bo was building his engine,I could tell he knew his stuff by the questions the mutual was asking,we ended up meeting each other directly through a performance part he was selling on the samba,since then we have bought and traded with each other on many occasions,he has always come through for me and all the parts are exactly as described,Hes not new nor am I to the vw game so its "ALWAYS" a plus to come across any ally you can trust,it makes my builds and moves with the vws much easier.I will do biz again with Bo for sure,thumbs up!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Nater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo is spot on.......great deal and fast ship.....Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: