Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blaubus - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Blaubus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 16, 2023
akokarski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought set of GB exhaust flanges from Dan. Everything went super smooth. He shipped right away and I had parts in hand in a few days. Highly recommend looking forward to doing business in a future.

Thank you Dan!

Anton
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan bought a NOS engine mount from me and the transaction went super smooth. Good buyer.
Roger Larsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Dan good seller Reply with quote

I would like to tell my transaction with Dan. I bouht 73 bus wiper switch from him. He wrote back and said he had two of them one with a long arm on it and a short one and was not sure of the one that was correct for my bus so he went and sent me both of them to be sure and said the one that wasn't correct could be a spare. When they both came the actual swith part was the same part number on both of them but they had different length arms, so both will work. I would surely recomend buying from him any time.
krautwaggen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Dan Cantwell Lunatic!!! MUST READ!!! Reply with quote

Ha...gotcha...the only thing crazy is how smoothly the transaction went on the bench seat I bought from him, and that he actually put a milk crate in the fudgemongous box to support the 1/3 portion as well as taping cardboard around anything that looked like it would rub on something else. I can say for certain, this is probably one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen.

Dan was straightforward about everything including the cost to ship greyhound (which I wasn't excited about) He later informed me in an email that he managed to keep the package under the size requirement to ship fedex(which you wouldn't believe if you saw the size of this box) I was happy with the fact I didn't have to travel to Terre Haute, IN to pick these up from the nearest greyhound station and they came to my workplace instead.

Purchased, packed and shipped all for less than what others on the Samba are asking for the same product with torn seat covers and trashed stuffing. Sure these are crusty, but I knew that from the pics in the ad..they are however...untorn with decent if not excellent stuffing...and perhaps cleanable to the point I could sit on them without feeling the need to shower afterward. Whoever needed an original upholstery 1/3 2/3 seat for their early bay REALLY MISSED OUT on this deal.

My only dissappointment was how fast it got here. I'm going out of town this weekend so I'll have to wait until next week to install these. Damn.
krautwaggen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: No longer dissappointed with Dan Reply with quote

No longer dissappointed with Dan. I got the seats installed tonight after giving a decent cleaning. All of the screw were there as well as the other hardware, he even followed up on my email once I told him I had received the package and he noted that he had to wire some of the springs together to fit them in the box (compress the cushion) I'm quite happy.
shkdwnstrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the sliding door handle. Friendly price. Good shape. Recieved the handle 3 days after paying. Good job.
ScottK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a distributor from Dan, well packed and got here 3 days after I first contacted him about it. Perfect!

Thanks Dan.
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: fused cover + thermostat Reply with quote

Quickly and Safety sending.
Liveonjg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of lower air flaps from Dan. Smooth transaction, quick shipment, well packaged and as described.

Thanks,
-John

77 FI 2L Westfalia - Ripple
77 FI 2L Westfalia - Althea
62 Dual Carb Single Cab - Lou
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
manziefive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer

Very polite and patient.
TinCanFab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller! Shipped my part fast and packaged beyond expectations. Patient and reshipped my package after I accidentally gave him the wrong address the first time. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
my59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a set of heads and a t-stat from Dan. The heads were pretty much as advertised;when I called him with questions he got right back to me with answers and some extra info not included in the ad.

After reading the head shipping saga here, and being only 2.5 hrs away I drove to get an eyeball on the parts. We met, chatted, looked at his project, looked at parts. I didn't push on price and Dan added some extra bits. Other than the parts I got my take away is that he is a good guy, funding projects as we all are.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: