Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Gerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 11, 2024
wudnwgn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: 1967 VW Bus sheet metal Reply with quote

Hi Gerson
I left a voice message and also emailed through your site but thought it would be a good idea to drop a note here. I'm looking at your KF 12, KF 13 and KF 49. Your KF 12 and KF 13 are each a 3 piece set is that correct and also is one of the pieces the "A" post valance bracket? Can you give me a price for the KF 12, KF 13 and the KF 49 shipped to a California 93465 zip and the approx. time frame?
Thanks
Ron
62ItalianRagtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email order sent last friday .... no response
62ItalianRagtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The communication with this seller is very bad .... it's a shame as the quality of products.
I want to make an order of almost $ 1000 and he does not respond to my email
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry about not getting back with you, but I was waiting for the bank to get back with me about the problems YOUR bank was having with making payment, if you would have asked me about making payment via paypal you could have made payment last week.....we do the best we can considering....

we (klassicfab) make the funky green panels...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iprangen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started a paypal refund process, because I can't get any information on my $95 batt. tray after three weeks of email inquaries. I thought he was the way to go, but communication is really horrible. I'm totally surprised its so bad. Now I just want my money back...

Sad
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just my two cents:

good things come to those who wait. Americans are used to getting what they want when they want it. Well, this doesnt work that way: businesses that dont have huge capital need to start small and work up from there- especially difficult for Gerson because:

1)fabrication is time consuming beyond comprehension
2)fabricating so many different parts is a whole nother level of time consuming beyond comprehension
3)fabricating stamping dies for each part is a few more levels of time consuming beyond comprehension

meanwhile the volume of requests for these parts to fix all the worlds rusty buses and bugs is staggering.

any questions?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I waited almost 6 months for my stuff from Gerson and am really happy with the end result...For most people I don't think it's the time as much as the lack of communication. Yes, sometimes we are impatient, but the seller who communicates can benefit tremendously and the majority of people will cut them slack. But...when you pay for an item and then you can no longer get a response to message after message, you end up feeling like you got burned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iprangen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We Americans"? Sorry, I'm not American. I've also lived in a Third World country and know how long things can take. But I understand exactly what you are saying. Here in America we are used to "instant everything" and I agree it doesn't need to be that way. "On demand" "Instant access", we're all a little spoiled.

Its not the shipping time, not at all. Its just the lack of communication. Gerson needs a secretary (sorry man, don't mean to sound like I know how to run your business) to answer all the trivial questions from customers.

I'm glad he's around. He's a nice and very polite guy. He gave me an instant refund. I hope he creates more parts for us for a long time and doesn't burn out, because of impatient customers (like me) Wink

Cheers
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya. i can stand to pay up front if the communication is good, and I can stand no communication if i dont have to pay up front. But to pay and then no idea when? thats tough.

i would gladly pay more for the parts if I had some way to communicate- I wonder what part price increase it would take to offset the cost of a secretary.
Qvazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to get in touch with Gerson for several weeks. I wanted to order oval firewall and inner piece firewall. Unfortunately, the contact is very weak and I can not order what I want. I'm waiting for answers to my questions and finalize the transaction.
Mike from Poland
fluxcap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mailed Gerson in late December asking about the availability of a lower front door skin. He told me he was currently out but hoped to have some by mid January. I emailed back about a week ago, and he told me he did have them in stock now and gave me a total with shipping. I paid, and had the part in 6 days. Thanks!

"It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black."
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with Gerson. I paid last monday for lower bay window repair section. I had it by the following Monday. Thanks again for all you do.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
SkooobaSteve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installed a set of Gersons heater channels on my Dad's 59. Fit was really nice not to mention the quality of them. I've seen the black channels and other brands. These are not even on the same level.
Thanks again,
Jonathan
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Romans 6:13
WTB 67 beetle rear seat belts.
59 Euro ragtop build with my dad
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=493553&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
65 dlx Slow build
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=391061
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted Gerson about heater channels and A pillars for my split. Responds with we have both in stock ready to ship. Sent my paypal payment of the agreed upon price with shipping. Seller has yet to even acknowledge he got the money, will not return a single email or phone call as to even give me an expected arrival time. If these were truly in stock I should received them by now if they are actually coming from Florida.

Really hope the products make up for the lack of clear communication of what in stock and ready to ship actually means. Very frustrating as the car is suppose to go in for metal work this week and I am waiting on him to just get back to me.

I know he is busy and what not but come on you need to keep up with your paying customers and give them some kind of feedback as to when they will actually receive their order. Kinda glad I did not place a bigger order with him now, and just ordered only what I could not get elsewhere to test Gerson's service and quality level.
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your heater channels and lower A pillars are shipping out today, I will email you a tracking number in a bit......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: recent shipment Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy I recieved my order last week, actually sooner than I expected. Everything was packaged well and in perfect condition. Gerson responded to my inquiry very promptly and was excellent to deal with. I was completely satisfied with the transaction.
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the type 3 Pans!

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crowlejo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have good contact info for Gerson? I haven't been able to reach him for over a month.
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am leaving to NDBS in about an hour, we can talk there, or you can call me now at 5613397051....or you can reach me via email [email protected]

technik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will the Ghia Pans be available?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 16

Jump to: