Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Syncro Solstice, May 10-13 2012
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsasyncro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M IN.
I better get cracking on prep.

Jeff
joetiger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camp&Ride wrote:
Affirm - we got the campground for May 16-19 for Solstice 2013. More details & website updates in the coming weeks. Look forward to see you all there!

So it's not the weekend of Mother's Day this time. I might be able to stay until Sunday!

'86 NAHT Vanagon GL Syncro/ supercharged ABA 2.0 "Pigpen"
'04 GTI 1.8T
'04 Golf R32

"get metaphysical with it. if it's simply a means to get to and from places, it will let you down. if it becomes your zen, it can't fail you." -dabaron

"Still, it's good to be afield."--VWagabond

Available Now! Vanagon to Louisiana--A Two-Lane Reckoning Through Past and Present

www.josephtrussell.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joseph928
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Syncro Solstice, May 10-13 2012 Reply with quote

Blue Bay Bus Can't wait, we will be there, but first we have to go to BBB hope to see some of you there. Then off to Moab! One of the Hells Revenge 6. Very Happy
1987 syncro westy tin top sun roof , GW2.3, rear locker, decoupler, Gary Lee tire rack & winch mount, lift, south african grill, big brakes , rhein alloy ,15 BFG AT, Fiamma 10 foot awning ,140 watt rear 85 watt front solar , mppt, truckfridge, automatic fire extinguishing system, tencent oil cooler, And a RMW SS exhaust! - 1971 bug convertible 1776 engine- 2010 Subaru turbo - 1993 Toyota 4x4 truck - 1999 Harley 95 CI, big bore, Andrews cams . Also 80-84- vans. Stock 65 sunroof bug.
Classicvibe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photogdave - do you have your Solstice movie complete? Your photos were an incredible addition last year.

Rich - are you seriously considering not coming this year? I will believe it when I see it...

A note on dates: The state does not issue reservations until the first business day of the year, and then begins the haggling process over how many people, which camp sites, etc., so the best we can hope for on dates is the first week every new year until we change location, which I believe will happen in the near future.

As far as timing, it is such a crap shoot with that whole global warming thing. We keep data on who is coming and their engines, and until more people convert, we have to stay as safe as we can, shooting for the coolest possible weather that is still comfortable and allows for that sweet desert camp nightlife. The vans have to work really freaking hard on some of those trails. I think I bit off the tips of my fingers entirely coming up Shaffer in 2011...I barely crested in before spontaneous Vanagon combustion.

Syncro Solstice 2022...see you there!

1986.5 Wolfsburg Syncro Westfalia Poptop Weekender Transporter
photogdave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classicvibe wrote:
Photogdave - do you have your Solstice movie complete? Your photos were an incredible addition last year.

Hi John,
I've posted part one of my movie. Here's the thread:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549478

My Westy Movies:
photogdave On Vimeo
photogdave On YouTube

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: