Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Addict - [email protected] - Jordan Cyr
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW Addict
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ledwinj3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Side View Mirrors Reply with quote

The side view mirrors I purchased are not a good product at all. The order I received was two of the same. I had to pay for shipping one mirror back to get the right mirror. It was a waste of money. I had to buy mirrors from another vendor.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you feel that way. They only reclamation I have of ever dealing with you is all the way back in December 2012.

I have sold over 100 sets of these mirrors, with close to 100% happy customers and remarks on them. They are not originals, but new aftermarket mirrors.

I have emails where you stated that you received the the "wrong" side mirror, however, I have pictures to PROVE that in fact, you received both a driver side and a passenger side mirror.

...Because I always lead to a customer "being right" even though the pictures you sent to me proved I did in fact ship both a driver and passenger side mirror...I told you I would send ANOTHER passenger side mirror out to you, if you wanted to send the driver side back. You did. I received the driver side mirror and I sent another passenger side back.

I shipped the mirror out to you as soon as you sent the other one back. It's just strange, this was three months ago... and this is your first post on any forums for VW--- and we have has zero communication since 12/7/12. Confused
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Jordan Reply with quote

Excellent! Thank you! Great part, price, wrapping and fast delivery too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought two "Small World" issues from Jordan, they arrived as described and in great condition. Thanks Jordan!
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
james3656
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Jordan got the parts I order from you in a timely manner thank you will be ordering more thanks again
rollwaveroll
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some wheels and bumper shock from Jordan, turns out he's very close to my in-laws in TN, the bumper shock didn't fit my car and he exchanged without a problem. I personally went by to exchange since I was up there, nice guy, good looking garage too.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Wish we could have talked longer, sorry someone was also here at the same time looking at a bike I had for sale. If there is anything else I can help you out with, just let me know and your welcome back anytime! Thank-you! Good luck on your project and as always, safe travels!
LoneStarBaja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout some Time ads, they were expertly packed and in great condition!
dbldoor57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the fast delivery on the great brochure. Nice to deal with you. David
Mr.Knowitall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: It was a pleasure Reply with quote

I had ordered two hubcaps from Jordan, but had made the silly mistake of sending them to the wrong address. He had them shipped promptly and they arrived with no problem only 500 miles from where I should have told him to ship them to! DOH! Well, Jordan obliged to wait for the package to return to him and after the post office sorted everything out, Jordan had my package shipped out again with the same gusto from the first time. It was a pleasure to email back and forth with Jordan during this hub cap dilemma. I'm glad it all worked out and would buy again from him as long as I need what he has. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Noah
hotrodsurplus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an early pulley tin from Jordan. He shipped incredibly fast; however, he sent an incorrect later one. When I informed him of the error he made the deal right and shipped the correct part just about as quickly as the first--gave me a tracking number to boot. The correct part is as nice as he represented it in the ad.
ssamuel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Love my Westy table! Reply with quote

I just received the table I purchased from Jordan. Very Happy It is in GREAT shape. I couldn't be happier. Fast shipment too! Thanks Jordan
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan is a great seller would have no problem buying or selling to in the future! Very Happy always has good parts available!

Thanks again!
65 bug
67 standard

zombie wrote:
buslife wrote:

10 inch narrowed beam

Congrats, that's going to look like shit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyellow67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan was a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend.
Thanks Jordan!
Tim Fox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Jordan Is A Great Seller! Reply with quote

Purchased multiple items and VERY PLEASED with the entire transaction. Will continue to watch his listings!
cj2a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

I purchased a few items from Jordan. Very fast shipping and very smooth transaction. I would highly recommend!
Paul Ricketts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Jordan rocks........I've bought several items from Jordan and he's always been an excellent person to deal with. Extremely fast shipper too..........
cfri2899
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a speedo from him and he said it was tested and worked. He lied in his ad. I got the speedo and knew something was fishy becuase the needle was stuck. When I tested it it wouldnt even move. Its garbage.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfri2899 wrote:
Bought a speedo from him and he said it was tested and worked. He lied in his ad. I got the speedo and knew something was fishy becuase the needle was stuck. When I tested it it wouldnt even move. Its garbage.

I test all my speedometers out before selling them. I tested it and the needle worked. No sure why you say it was "stuck"
You never emailed me to tell me before going on here and leaving feedback.
Please send it back for a full refund if you are not happy. But, please don't leave feedback before contacting a seller, it's just rude. I'll make it right if you are not happy, but you need to contact me.
PearBear Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Multiple orders Reply with quote

I made multiple orders. The same day I purchased them he shipped them. I got them in 3 days. Very nice. Items were just as advertised. I was very happy and would by from again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 22

Jump to: