Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Cool New Thing Owner's Web Page
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
kubelmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Cool New Thing Owner's Web Page Reply with quote

As some of you are aware I have a certain passion for creating a simple location to stockpile links to important Thing data. The link below is on the road to do just this. Thanks to Ian and Sparky... This site is so cool that you can log on and do direct posting edit. Show us you have something to offer.. Add you links and expertise. I have been working the site for the past few days and the links are starting to make searching for Things data a breeze. I worked for about an hour to locate a number of the old sites that had PDF Thing owner's manuals (both 73 and 74) but seemingly all those old links are now defunct... I own the PDF files (as part of the RoMTOC Thing Data CD) So it will be posted eventually. Anyway go to the site and give back some of what you owe to others for their help over the years. K-mann

http://www.eppx.com/veewiki/index.php?pagename=TheThing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buckly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been checking out the wiki every day or so. Its really coming along and has lots of great links and info. I haven't done anything there myself yet, but plan to, it looks quite easy. It sounds like those who have been working on the site would really like more input from others.

Remember its a site that the visitors actully build and edit.
http://www.eppx.com/veewiki/
Buckly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been checking out the wiki every day or so. Its really coming along and has lots of great links and info. I haven't done anything there myself yet, but plan to, it looks quite easy. It sounds like those who have been working on the site would really like more input from others.

Remember its a site that the visitors actully build and edit.
http://www.eppx.com/veewiki/
Buckly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Mann has been doing and posting alot of good info on the wiki. Its worth checking out.http://www.eppx.com/veewiki/
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: