Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

19zwitter52 - Rob Freeman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Freeform Metal
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
carolinabusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

volkswagenut wrote:
I ordered a set of DC hoops a few weeks ago . Looking forward to getting them . he said he was 3 to 4 weeks out so wait and see. Cool

Hi I am looking for some help, I have emailed Rob a few times and have not gotten any response. Not sure if there is a issue with my email maybe?If anyone has his phone number or if Rob sees this can you send me a email.I am wanting a set of hoops and canopy for my 67 singlecab thanks
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: help Reply with quote

carolinabusguy wrote:
volkswagenut wrote:
I ordered a set of DC hoops a few weeks ago . Looking forward to getting them . he said he was 3 to 4 weeks out so wait and see. Cool

Hi I am looking for some help, I have emailed Rob a few times and have not gotten any response. Not sure if there is a issue with my email maybe?If anyone has his phone number or if Rob sees this can you send me a email.I am wanting a set of hoops and canopy for my 67 singlecab thanks

I sent him a few before a contact was made try to PM him on samba . He sounded like he had a lot going on and said he was a few weeks out on them . Cool
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure really what is going on , 4 weeks has passed I emailed him he responded said he was moving and stuff but gave no time frame, email back on a time frame and nothing................. Confused
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not turning out so well. Wont respond to my emails... all responses have been made from a Iphone. so its not a lack of computer . Rob If you read this just send back my money if you dont want the work.
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money is being sent back. Sure would have been easier just to have told me he didnt have time and I would have ordered it from another source...... but that is rather selfish on my part now isnt it. I will try DG creations next time.
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after a month and a half I finally got my money back. I will not do business with the seller . Not very professional at all. If you have all kinds of time to waste and love sending your money all over the counrty for nothing go ahead buy something. Rolling Eyes
Freeform Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK first off I only make the hoops on the side. I enjoy making things but I do have a life outside of it. I am going through some personal stuff and had to move from my home and shop. I removed my ads right after I agreed to make your hoops. It was a bad decision to think I could squeeze them in. I did send your money back and I am a very honest person. I have been doing this for a long time and I have made lots of hoops. I will be making them again in the near future. Like I said it was a mistake to think I would have time to make them. I apologize for wasting your time...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Obsolete Man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Good Packing Saved the N.O.S. MOTOMETER Reply with quote

Rob,
I want to thank you for taking the time and care to pack the N.O.S. Moto-Meter so well, that when the shipping box was crushed badly at one end, the contents were completely protected and left unharmed.
There is a case to be made for the intergity of really good packing and the really good packer. This is exhibit "A" as to why it should be highly valued.
Thank you for your care.
Tom
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Great all around Reply with quote

Thank you for your bottle-openers Rob. A pleasure to communicate & deal with you. - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steve8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: bubble heads Reply with quote

Rob,
Thank you so much for working with me with the bubble head family. They came out perfect. The shipping was fast. Will buy again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Freeform Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,

It was a fun project. It was a pleasure working with you!

Here is a picture of the cutout's

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: 19zwitter52 - Rob Freeman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great bottle openers and thanks for the free gift!! I polished these out and they look awesome. Will buy from again, another Samba member with integrity and a strong sales history.

Brad
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: