Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Keoki - George Moore - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Keoki
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George is a great buyer. Sent his payment quickly and left prompt feedback when his parts arrived. Thanks George Cool

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
DIERNOSAJ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a '63 bug with a 6" narrowed Keoki front beam on it.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The beam is really awesome. At first I loved it but as time went by and I drive the car a lot its a little too narrow for me after a year and a half of looking cool I'm ready to go wider.

Anyway I lost the adjustment screws for the adjusters. I had mine all the way out and the beam all the way down. Well I moved and it seems the screws didn't make it.

How can I acquire another set of adjuster screws? Any help would be much appreciated.
davidsdeuce66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: beam Reply with quote

Thanks George, great beam more than happy, should look really good on my 61
Lee.
Samba Animal Controller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George treats people right.

I sold him a transmission, axles and some other misc stuff. I've been out of the vw shipping scene for awhile and am not used to shipping things of this nature/weight.

He walked me through what to do. He shipped me a bulletproof box, with all the packing materials, prepaid shipping sticker, tools to dis-assemble the tranny, instructions and packing tape. I sent it all back and he got it this week.

Thanks George. The transaction was perfect!!
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my parts today. I can not believe how fast they arrived, George must have shipped them same day, gotta love it. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks again George!

Ben
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Charlie_Boy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a complete thermostat system for a 36HP from George. Excellent and fast communication plus super fast shipping! Item as described.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Jim H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George is one of the best sellers on thesamba that I've dealt with!! His communication was great, his prices were more than fair, and the shipping was lightning-quick!! Don't hesitate to do business with him..he's a great guy and an asset to VW community!!! Thanks again George!! Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought another part from George with the same great results. Part is nice and was sent fast. Thanks again.
Ben
dorf_online
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Bought beam from George, GREAT! Reply with quote

George was great to deal with, took my order very serious. Felt Like I was his only customer, even though he told me about a couple other rush orders he was working on. Called me when the payment (via paypal) was made. Called me mid-way through the build, and then called to tell me he had it shipped. Gave me the tracking number. All this and I got my beam in about a week turn around! George is great.
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a couple of parts from George recently. He was great to deal with, reasonable and shipped quickly! Great guy!
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 4" narrowed king pin beam from George. Absolutely beautiful quality - a work of art! And super fast shipping. A great guy to deal with Very Happy
1964 Chop Top
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had another great transaction with George (Keoki)! Bought a couple of buggy bodies from him, and he even hooked me up with a few extras!
Here's what I've discovered about dealing with George; Don't lowball him, and he'll treat you right.
Thanks again, George!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Reply with quote

George is excellent to deal with in all ways. cheers -
FarmerBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pedal assembly from Keoki. Quick response, fast shipping, no problems. Great seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: