Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

brad1932 - [email protected] - Brad
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: brad1932
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: brad1932 - [email protected] - Brad Reply with quote

saw some ads from Brad, and noticed something in one of the pics that i was interested in (the part itself was not listed for sale). i asked about it, Brad got back to me very quickly, sent me another pic of the item, gave me a great price, and i paypalled him. part was shipped the next business day and arrived quickly and was packed very well. super fast communication, tracking number sent when it was shipped, excellent overall.
overall great transaction, very satisfied.
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: '60 SC... Reply with quote

I bought an SC from Brad he had listed in the classifieds...great guy. Accurate description...very accommodating...even offered to put us up in his home when we came to pick it up. I'd definitely buy from him again and recommend him to other Samba members...A straight up guy for sure Very Happy
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a sale to Brad. Very easy!..A pleasure to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
panicman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently completed a parts trade with brad1932, went very smoothly. Brad sent everything as promised, and kept me in the loop the whole way. I would happily buy from or trade with brad1932 again.
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently purchased something from Brad. Everything was shipped super quick and packed awesome. Would definitely deal with him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Brad for the fast shipping and great packaging! Items were as close to NOS as they come, thank you!
mr gadget
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a rear apron from Brad and I couldn't be happier with the way he does business. The apron was exactly as he described it, it arrived well packaged and Brad was just plain pleasant to deal with.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: