Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Wilkerson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mike Wilkerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 02, 2024
alct1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: emergency flasher switch Reply with quote

I would like to thank you Susan For the fast shipping and the great deal on my emergency flasher switch. So Thank You.
Al Razz
sotexguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Ragtop Clip Reply with quote

Mike, Is a straight shooter. I would purchase from him anytime.
Scott in Lago Vista, Texas
58 Chevy Panel (The Sled)
01 Excursion (Big Gulp)
Down to only three Plus a cool new Rollback Trailer!
tofftons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Semaphore and tank surround Reply with quote

Did a trade with these cats !! No issues and the transaction went great would do business again at anytime thanks
rustwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: 1957 oval Reply with quote

Its been 2 years still haven't received title for a car
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Buyer Beware! Reply with quote

I responded to a posting in January 2013 and agreed to buy some Headlight dimmer relays for $60. They arrived on Feb 04 and were a useless bunch of relays that I had not even asked for.
I wrote to him and he asked for a picture of the relay I wanted! Funny coming from someone who has been dealing in VW parts for this long. I send him a picture and on Feb 07 he wrote..." we will send out some of those"
There is total silence from his side so i ask on Feb 27 " Any progress on the relays?"
On March 03 he sends a one liner " Can you send me a pic of the style you want?and will get it shipped"
I sent a picture of the relay again and he promised yet again " we will send some of those"
On May 01 I send him an e-mail " I am still waiting for the relays...did you get round to sending the correct ones?"
and on May 03 he sends a one liner " found a couple,do you need anything else???"
and I said, on the same day " That would be all for now Thank you"
Three weeks later I inquire again and he tells me to give him my address and what switches!!!!
Very patiently i give him my address again and wait.
On May 24 I inquire about the relays and he writes back on May 26.."Nasir,give me your address again and which exact switches and relays do you need,thanks,Mike"
The address was re-sent another time and May 31 he sends a one liner." Nasir please re-confirm your address". I do that again. On June 05 he e-mails me one word...'Thanks"
The package arrives on June 15th and there are 5 relays ...all wrong. NOT A SINGLE headlight dimmer relay! I have since been trying to get in touch with him without success.
I have all the e-mails saved and will gladly share if Mike disputes my claim. I am going to write to Paypal now and see if they can do something or I would think I spent $60 and exposed another black sheep in our midst
Mike Wilkerson Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send it all back for a full refund,sorry,did not understand the order,yes we have been doing this for decades,sometimes you make mistakes,soory about that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

refunded paid in full,please send the parts back to us
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: relays Reply with quote

If you want something done right...ask a woman.. I received an e-mail from Susan who confirmed refunding the money and very truthfully admitting that they never understood my order. Fair enuff. I guess if you are managing a workload sometimes things do get out of hand.

I write this note to say that even though I was less than happy with how my order was handled I am very satisfied that they are good at damage control. Thank you Susan. Please e-mail your address and I will get the parts shipped back to you. Thank you for your offer to pay for the return shipping. It won't be necessary. Thanks anyway.
MaicoCPA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part I bought from Mike was exactly as described. Honest and fair transaction. No reservations about doing business with him in the future.

- 1952 VW Ambulance
- 1967 Porsche 912
- A bunch of Maico vintage MX bikes
debralaalexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Great Seller! Reply with quote

FINALLY found the headrest I needed for my 78 super vert. Seems like Mike has everything! It was in Excellent condition. Was very pleased with how this purchase worked out. Again, thanks Mike.

Debra in Washington State where there are no headrests!
409scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a real pleasant experience dealing with Mike on some seat bolts I needed. I would surely recommend dealing with him.....Thanks
Soul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a mirror arm from Mike that was shipped out quickly. Upon arrival I noticed that a piece was missing and notified the seller. Mike shipped out the missing piece pronto.

Great seller, and easy to deal and communicate with. I'd definately purchase from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: no resolution about a title Reply with quote

I traded a 58 bus with title to mike for a 57 oval with title was promised title he said forgot it in my safe but have it will get it to you when I get home 3 yrs later no title was promised several times but nothing yet never thought he would be that kinda person nor happy never will do business with him again
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony,we asked if you wanted us to apply for a lost title,and you stated you cut up and scrapped the 57,so why do you still need a title,I gave you several parts for next to nothing,we also sold a set of low back seats which you never paid for!
rustwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: still no title Reply with quote

i dont no why u always have excuses why no title! the complaint im making is you dont follow threw with what you say and i traded you a bus with a title for a bug with a title threw the samba and you never gave me a title for the car .
dont matter what my plans are for the car i want compensation for the dollar amount differance of a car without a title thats only good for parts ...
I shouldnt have to file for lost title when mike was to give me the correct title for the car as promised without excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
small claims court may help this situation. by the way i paid 200 dollars for the seats cash 140 and then 60 the next time i say you

Last edited by rustwerks on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need to have possession of a vehicle to file for a lost title?

Is it illegal in your state to file for a lost title for a car that has been scrapped or is planning to be scrapped?

In Washington you have to bring the vehicle in for inspection and they will not issue a title for a vehicle which is believe scrapped or should be scrapped.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg,yes I think it is.it is the same in wisconsin also.
gsthomas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Smooth transaction Reply with quote

Bought a 60/61 steering wheel. Item as advertised, shipped fast.
rustwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: still no title Reply with quote

Talked to mike title situation will be handled after Christmas .mike is making good with the deal that was made was all miscommunication between mike and I .
altamo30
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: engine moun plate Reply with quote

I bought a part I got it very fast and it was just as he stated good deal all the way
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: