Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cfri2899
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 22, 2023
Bob Blackwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Just Think Reply with quote

Somday we won't have a guy like Blase (BUGSHACK) that has devoted his life to the aircooled VW world. Years ago these cars were desired because of the gas crunch. Now 40 50 + years later here we are keeping these cars alive restoring them and the values are going up.
So I have known Blase for a while and he always makes time to find me a good part im dying to find for my cars and its not some aftermarket P.O.S. I guarantee if you get a part from him that is damaged or doesn't work he will make it right.

Keep up the great work that you do Blase!!!!
Sciamano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I bought from him and the part that sent me, and as description! free operation and excellent condition.
I live in Italy and in 20 days with normal mail I received the part
thank you very much

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1224058
rickpereira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a set of gauges for my karmann ghia, posted quickly and well packaged, answered my requests to see close up photos of the gauges and they were in the condition as was described. What else can you ask for?

Great service and thank you once again. Smile
VW_62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is great, i bought a Bus Bra from him..it was shipped quickly but it didnt fit wrong year, he corrected it promptly i returned it and he refunded my money. a true man of his word thanks again!!!!! Josh
jonathan8723
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Porsche nipple hubcaps Reply with quote

Great transaction/experience with this seller. Highly recommended! Thanks so much!
Hambonz75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Oustanding Seller Reply with quote

Bought Wing windows. Shipped out same day. Great care in packaging items. Top notch and will do business again
71Otto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Rear view mirror Reply with quote

Mirror fit perfectly. In great shape, shipped quickly. Thanks !
DarrylD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Outstanding transaction! Reply with quote

I purchased a '69 and down front bumper off a Karmann Ghia from these Ventura, California gentlemen and it arrived today. The ad said nice chrome and complete and by gosh, I think they understated the condition in the ad, it's AWESOME!!! Carefully packed, all the original hardware, nothing siezed and broken off, all the brackets, no rust, jeez, to think I was considering rechroming mine for about 3x the price of this bumper!

Thanks! I will not hesitate to do business with you again! Why can't everybody do business like these guys! I am going to have one sweet looking Ghia when I get this thing on it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Travis Woodard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: ice pick handles Reply with quote

Bought door handles two different times the first set has been great can't wait to get this set!!
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lavrentiy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: cfri2899 Reply with quote

I am very pleased with the item which I purchased. The part was a used part, but was cleaned by cfri2899... it looked like a new part. I just installed the part in my vehicle and it works fine. The price of the item was very fair and S&H were very reasonable. Five stars for cfri2899.
PachaHenrik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Very fast shipment. No problem whatsoever

Regards Henrik Very Happy
adam powers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Ignition Switch Reply with quote

I purchased an ignition switch for my '71 Super beetle. Shipping was fast and the part was better than I expected. Highly recommended!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
camaroboi13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a set of baby webers from seller. The description showed dual port manifolds in the photo, but I needed single ports. I emailed him and asked if he would discount the already cheap price in lieu of removing the dual port manifolds. He said no worries, I have a set of polished single ports I will include for you. Paid that night via paypal and had a tracking number the next day. Sans UPS taking 4 days to ship the carbs 54 miles, the transaction went good. When I received the package it was well boxed, but upon opening it up I found that the fuel inlet nipple on one of the carbs was cracked badly. It appeared as if maybe the box was thrown in the back of the truck or dropped on my door step and hit the corner of the carb. I immediately got ahold of the seller and he offered to ship out a new nipple the next day. Can't argue with the price or service. Definitely a stand up guy!

Thanks again!

FFL GUN DEALER! PM ME FOR SOCAL TRANSFERS!
Choppercabra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not happy with this guy. Emailed him about a part. He said he had. Asked if I could pick up the next day, he said no problem. Call if you need directions. So I head out there ask for Lewis. Assuming Lewis is who I emailed, and tell him I am here for the parts on the samba. He has no clue what I am talking about. He says, I dont even think I have those anymore. I said thats strange I just emailed you yesterday and you said you had it. He tells me oh no thats Carter. You emailed him. I said thats funny he even signed the email with Lewis. So Carter is pretending to be Lewis. I drove an hour to Ventura to pick these up, just to be told he doesnt have them. Wasted 2 hours of my time with this BS.
OMT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Bought 4 912 rods from Carter Lewis/Bugshack. Packed nicely and nice price. Got the rods in good time. Thanks Carter.
Best Regards,
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jwalan63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: I would not want to deal with him again. Reply with quote

He seems kinda busy. Does not really know if he has what he's offering for sale. I inquired about some Porsche Parts and I got an e-mail back with a price including shipping and an extra 5% for his PayPal fee. I agreed and sent it. He didn't even have the part anymore, he tells me AFTER I called him to ask about it (it never arrived and paid him for Next Day shipping).

He then offered to sell me an entire steering column, for more money, and I agreed and paid, and then was told later that same day that he had an inquiry on the car the column was coming out of and he didn't want to sell the column because a potential buyer would not want the car without it.

I understand all that.

DON'T OFFER PARTS FOR SALE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE OR ARE NOT WILLING TO PART WITH. COLLECTING MONEY AND REFUSING TO DELIVER IS FRAUD. IF YOU'RE SO SMALL TIME THAT YOU CAN'T MANAGE WHAT YOU'VE GOT, STOP SHORTCHANGING PEOPLE TRYING TO CONDUCT AN HONEST, SIMPLE TRANSACTION. Evil or Very Mad
Fast67Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to buy the fiberglass 67 deck for 200 took a week for a response from them and the response from Alex was I live too far for them to feel comfortable
Shipping and that the price is going to be raised to 350.00 absolute SHITBAG!!! Do not waste your time!!!
Dan
For parts sales its Better to call number listed below I can only check emails 1:30-10:30 CST
huck finn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a engine lid from him and it arrived promptly and was in great condition. I would definitely purchase again from Lewis and recommend him to anyone.
Mike Elliott
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a bay window nose emblem from Alex and it was shipped quickly and was as described. No issues at all.

Steve
Air-Cooled Head
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a couple of items from Alex.
Responsive to my questions. Shipped quick and well packed. No complaints and wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: