Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

djway3474 - [email protected] - DJ
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: djway3474
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: djway3474 - [email protected] - DJ Reply with quote

DJ bought a 36hp part from me.
Quick payment.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Last edited by EverettB on Thu May 07, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer, thank you.

Dustin
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of 58-59 Ghia sun visors from Dwayne and they were fantastic! I bought these before he had actually started to reproduce them and he kept me informed of his progress and quickly replied to my emails. The visors were well packed and exactly as described. Thanks Dwayne!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Porschedave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I bought a set of newly made waffle visors from Dwayne. The product is great, the cost was reasonable and they arrived carefully packed. He did a lot to make this happen and I appreciate his efforts. I'll add that he has also given me great feedback and advice on my own project.

Dave
1965 Sunroof Notch build thread here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5600139&highlight=#5600139
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Exaktaphile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Dwayne's small run of stainless steel felt strip retainers and 2 pair of his dash grab handle seals for early Ghias. Incredibly fast shipping, excellent packing and great prices for parts that you won't see again until the next restorer gets tired of spending months looking for unobtainable parts. Dwayne has an excellent eye for detail and quality - his parts exceed what you'll find in catalogs.

Thanks! Miles
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwayne was making some Ghia dash grab handles seals and I said I would take two pairs. They arrived in the mail before he even gave me the total amount due! Getting parts before you pay for them is unheard of! Can't say enough good things about Dwayne's reliability and honesty.
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some grab handle seals , good communication, very fast shipping and excellent parts. Thank you
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: