Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
coolrydes Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horty 2 wrote:
I have been waiting for goods for over two months now and occasionaly got a reply but last time he said he was looking into it but not heard anything even though have resent emails.

I can't even start a paypal dispute as it's too late.

Please can you either refund or resend my goods and I will post on here if you sort it out.

thanks

Paul

What I don't understand is why people don't read this and take the hard earned money to someone that will actualy give them what they pay for.....????????????????

COOLRYDES So-Cal CUSTOMS
MENDEOLA SUSPENSION
THE HOME OF STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
www.CoolRydescustoms.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Aircooled Accessories
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolrydes wrote:
horty 2 wrote:
I have been waiting for goods for over two months now and occasionaly got a reply but last time he said he was looking into it but not heard anything even though have resent emails.

I can't even start a paypal dispute as it's too late.

Please can you either refund or resend my goods and I will post on here if you sort it out.

thanks

Paul

What I don't understand is why people don't read this and take the hard earned money to someone that will actualy give them what they pay for.....????????????????

Well my reason is that I have seen Randar parts around for some time and assumed all would be OK so did not even think to check the feedback forum - we live and learn!

UPDATE

Anyway I have had a reply from Randee.
I asked him (again) to send another one - he advised I would need to pay extra for express delivery if he was to send it again. I said it was a little strange that he wanted me to pay extra for express delivery for a part that I had already waited months for - however I agreed to pay the extra upon receipt of the part which I think was more than a fair offer from me.
He did not like this suggestion so I have now received a refund.

So in my experience whilst he is not a thief his lack of comunication and customer services has left a bad taste in my mouth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of Randar wheels from Randee. Randee really helped me out when I was in a bind. There was some confusion on the lug nuts and Randee took care of it right away for me. Randee kept good communication and answered all my calls and texts. Would definitely do business with him again. Love the Rims!!!! Cool
Raggedy Ragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Randar Five Spokes & Randar Wheels
Excellent Product & Outstanding Service!

Thanks Randee!
wes63bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree great product, I ordered a set of rdw's from randee, they arrived within a week, communication was great, answered all my texs and calls, he kept me updated and gave me tracking numbers and all. Rims look awsome and I will def buy more in the future.
Type2Postal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: harp arms Reply with quote

Sup....just want to know who has his harp arms for type 2's. ..hey do they fit and compare. With stock
nathananddeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone tell me if Randee is still around? Been trying to contact him for 2 weeks and he is not returning any email, sms or phone calls.
Trying to sort out a problem with my set of RDW's and being the other side of the pond seems to be an excuse not to communicate !!
Nathan
randarwheels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Nathan/ Randar Reply with quote

Hi Nathan,,,,,,, i was informed you had posted looking for us, Yes we are still around. I had an non volkswagen emergency that called me away and i am trying to catch up with things now. Go ahead and give me a call when you get a chance,,,,,Thanks so much,,,,,Randee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nathananddeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to track Randee down again.!! I am trying to see if he is still around?? Won't answer calls or emails?
Nathan
volkspower5150
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pan from Randee- great price, real nice guy, he even helped me load the damn thing up! Anyway.. ran into a snag, so I called him up and he sent the necessary info to me and all is good! Will deal with again-
Bummer it sounds like people are having a hard time with him.... IMHO he's a top notch guy-

You might also want to change your signature line to.....WTF is it? Razz
tomas persson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has nobody bought anything from him the passed 6 months or has he gone out of buissiness?

I live in Sweden and I am thinking of buying me a set of randar wheels...but if there are no service anymore, then I will find something else to put on my car.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
retrofive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad to hear all the bad, I really like the wheels.
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's still active in the classifieds.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1612477
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The negative feedback makes no sense to me given my recent purchase from Randee. We spent a good amount of time with both of us on the phone taking measurements, trying to see if things would fit a certain way. Plenty of pictures and communication along the way, and Fedex shows that my wheels should be here this week. I have no issues, whatsoever..
SD
Disco Potato
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Randee aka RANDAR WHEELS aka SCS Wheels (So Cal Scammer) Reply with quote

I should have read the forums not only here but else where before ordering a set of RDW's. Of course he's nice up front and pleasent because he wants your $500 deposit and promises a 5 week turnaround but here we are 8 weeks later, no wheels, they haven't even been made yet and there's always an excuse of his birthday coming up and being gone from the office or that one of his employees got into a car accident. Excuse after excuse after excuse.... When you call him out on the lies (1 day I'm told they are at the polisher getting done, 2 weeks later he tells me they haven't even been started yet) he then becomes overly defensive and tells you off. Very unprofessional person and company. Finish look like crap and that they came out of a 30 year old mold that's been used thousands of times over and not cleaned or deburred. (A friend got a set off classified and they were just made this year, look like crap). I would never recomend him or his company to anyone. He bashes the other VW Speciality Shops like KCW (Colorado) and Pete from AirKewled. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Randee aka RANDAR WHEELS aka SCS Wheels (So Cal Scammer Reply with quote

Disco Potato wrote:
I should have read the forums not only here but else where before ordering a set of RDW's. Of course he's nice up front and pleasent because he wants your $500 deposit and promises a 5 week turnaround but here we are 8 weeks later, no wheels, they haven't even been made yet and there's always an excuse of his birthday coming up and being gone from the office or that one of his employees got into a car accident. Excuse after excuse after excuse.... When you call him out on the lies (1 day I'm told they are at the polisher getting done, 2 weeks later he tells me they haven't even been started yet) he then becomes overly defensive and tells you off. Very unprofessional person and company. Finish look like crap and that they came out of a 30 year old mold that's been used thousands of times over and not cleaned or deburred. (A friend got a set off classified and they were just made this year, look like crap). I would never recomend him or his company to anyone. He bashes the other VW Speciality Shops like KCW (Colorado) and Pete from AirKewled. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would ever order anything from as far as Singapore. Now if he sold on ebay then you have Buyer Protection guarantee wheras PayPal is a virtual entity that offers no protection whatsoever.

Now if you use your Visa or Mastercard as a credit card a d provided you have an invoice request detailing the merchandise plus the terms and condition such as turnaround time, tracking number, airway bill etc then you have proof to contest the charge. You would get your money back and the merchant gets a chargeback.

Just buy from someone in the USA...
You cant have Randar wheels then get Raders from CIP1
Or buy on Ebay

Look how much time and money you have lost.... Is it really worth the aggravation ?

My '67 Split Window Bus project :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=634144

My '67 Maserati Blue Oceano Bug Build:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=541870
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

esde wrote:
The negative feedback makes no sense to me given my recent purchase from Randee. We spent a good amount of time with both of us on the phone taking measurements, trying to see if things would fit a certain way. Plenty of pictures and communication along the way, and Fedex shows that my wheels should be here this week. I have no issues, whatsoever..
SD

Facts make no sense?
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

esde wrote:
SD

It makes no sense to you because you had a positive experience; you can't relate because you didn't have a negative experience, that's the long and short of it and all there is to understand. lol. Nothing terribly complex.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Randee aka RANDAR WHEELS aka SCS Wheels (So Cal Scammer Reply with quote

The Jewish Guy wrote:
Disco Potato wrote:

I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would ever order anything from as far as Singapore. Now if he sold on ebay then you have Buyer Protection guarantee wheras PayPal is a virtual entity that offers no protection whatsoever.

Now if you use your Visa or Mastercard as a credit card a d provided you have an invoice request detailing the merchandise plus the terms and condition such as turnaround time, tracking number, airway bill etc then you have proof to contest the charge. You would get your money back and the merchant gets a chargeback.

Just buy from someone in the USA...
You cant have Randar wheels then get Raders from CIP1
Or buy on Ebay

Look how much time and money you have lost.... Is it really worth the aggravation ?

Um, the guy's location is listed as "Colorado," not Singapore?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
san man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Positive feedback Reply with quote

I ordered a set of RDWs from Randee and must say he was very helpful and asked all the right questions. What beam I was gonna run whether it's narrowed if so how much and what drums being used. He let me know in advance that there would be a waiting period and I was cool with it. I called after the the waiting period passed and he sent me the tracking number the next day. I had no issues with Randee from the get go and would definitely do business with him in the future.
Moses s
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: