Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pow_rider17 [email protected] Larry Wooten
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pow_rider17
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 26, 2017
Vince Waldon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: pow_rider17 [email protected] Larry Wooten Reply with quote

Bought a fresh air fan from Larry... fair pricing, prompt and careful shipping, great communication.

Two thumbs up!!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Header and stinger Reply with quote

This is an honest seller. I bought a header from him and he found that it had a problem he did not know about and he made things right before he shipped. This is a safe guy to do business with.
tochtli83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some NOS smoked turns for my Vanagon from Larry. Packed well and in great shape. Fast shipping too.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some Weber carbs from Larry. He checked some problem areas for me on the carbs before I purchased them, and noticed one was broken. He lowered the price, and covered shipping. A great honest seller that I wouldn't hesitate buying from again! Thanks Larry!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a part from Larry. The actual cost of shipping was more than he quoted me, but rather than coming back to me for more money, he paid the difference and shipped the part out - no whining. If this happens on your purchase, do like I did and repay him for the difference in shipping. Not a lot of guys will front the extra $$, and those who do should be made right. Thanks Larry! Look forward to doing business with you again.
type3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: pow_rider17 [email protected] Larry Wooten Reply with quote

Bought " Bosch 019 Distributor Screamer" from Larry. Great communication and shipping. Thanks Larry.
JJM86
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Great Experience with Larry Reply with quote

I just received a set of very hard to find 'sleep-in extenders' for my Squareback from Larry and everything went well from the moment I emailed him. The hinges are in great shape and are just as described, not to mention the great packaging and fast shipment. All of our communications were pleasant and he answered all the questions I had about the parts and the shipping and payment.

Great seller, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
nengster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got nice part from him. Nice part Good Price. Super fast Shipping. AAA+++
islandveedub Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of backing plates from Larry. They were in really good shape as he had described and he was selling them at a very fair price. Once I contacted him, his communication was prompt with every e-mail that was sent. My package went out when he said it would and I received it quickly. If he has something I need, I would definitely do business with him again!

60 Doublecab
62 23 Window Walkthrough Bus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: good to go... Reply with quote

Thank you Larry for the Berg sump. Looks real good.
Best wishes - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: