Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The "one"motorcycle show PDX
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
adv rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: The "one"motorcycle show PDX Reply with quote

Anyone going to the ONE motorcycle show!cool vintage bikes,music,etc. Today,tomorrow. The snow will make it difficult,but I am heading down later today.staying until Monday.
markz2004
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone for the last couple of years and may go tonight. It's cool, lots of PBR in the cans. Nice to look at stuff for a couple of hours. Last year my company Speedymoto had a couple of show bikes there.

I'm sure your a better winter driver than most, but we've got about 4" on the ground and it's coming down hard right now. Watch out for the other guys.
adv rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: The "one" Reply with quote

markz2004 wrote:
I've gone for the last couple of years and may go tonight. It's cool, lots of PBR in the cans. Nice to look at stuff for a couple of hours. Last year my company Speedymoto had a couple of show bikes there.

I'm sure your a better winter driver than most, but we've got about 4" on the ground and it's coming down hard right now. Watch out for the other guys.

Not sure if thats a sarcastic comment or not Confused , but yes i am confident in snow. Grew up in new england,and every chance i get,i go out driving in the snow. Yes,i am worried about the other drivers on the road. That might be my biggest problem.

My first time to this show, a group of us are headed down, House rented for a couple nights. I've never been in portland .
markz2004
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sarcasm meant. Embarassed Between the syncro and the motorcycle I figured you had your wits about you. Cool

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Mark
rmcd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just left. Good show. Good scene. Too bad the weather hampered the showing of bikes, turnouts and late night 50cc races. Net year ill bring the syncro panel van. Maybe we can make it regular
There were a coup vans there. There is a yellow yamaha hauler. Interior looked like aus rust parts hauler. A hillbilly 4x raised chevydodegmc thing and a cool 60s retro econline van.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rmcd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just left. Good show. Good scene. Too bad the weather hampered the showing of bikes, turnouts and late night 50cc races. Net year ill bring the syncro panel van. Maybe we can make it regular
There were a coup vans there. There is a yellow yamaha hauler. Interior looked like aus rust parts hauler. A hillbilly 4x raised chevydodegmc thing and a cool 60s retro econline van.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adv rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: the "1" show Reply with quote

It was an adventure getting down,snow starting in Seattle.I seen a mustang spin n hit Jersey barrier..right in front of me.I thought I was going to be part of it.
Didn't make it for end of show,walked to a bar "Maui". Going show today,and walking around portland the rest of day.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: