Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - Adam
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ajb164
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: [email protected] - Adam Reply with quote

I thought I would start a thread for this member as he did not have one yet & we have done business.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=203413&start=0

Last edited by blackdog1999 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:
I guess people are just not as interested in posting about good transactions.

This is very true. A satisfied customer almost NEVER posts feedback, but a pissed off customer will continue to badmouth you for years unless you make it right with them.

I have never given a "partial refund" but I have given refunds on "as-is" sales multiple times.

If this were my sale and I was reasonably confident that the customer did not damage it himself by mistesting it I would ask that the item be returned as received for a refund less shipping expenses.

I would never consider a partial refund where the customer kept the item unless it was totally obvious that I had misadvertised it.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam - Feedback Thread Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
blackdog1999 wrote:
I guess people are just not as interested in posting about good transactions.

This is very true. A satisfied customer almost NEVER posts feedback, but a pissed off customer will continue to badmouth you for years unless you make it right with them.

I have never given a "partial refund" but I have given refunds on "as-is" sales multiple times.

If this were my sale and I was reasonably confident that the customer did not damage it himself by mistesting it I would ask that the item be returned as received for a refund less shipping expenses.

I would never consider a partial refund where the customer kept the item unless it was totally obvious that I had misadvertised it.

What about when you think the customer is cool and refund ALL his money and he decides to keep part of the set and send you 1/2 the money back?

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some parts for my project Type 3- fast shipping and good communication!
rauschenbach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: [email protected] - Adam Reply with quote

I bought a rear bumper for my '65 Notchback project and it was in mint condition and he packed it up which is a challenge in itself and sent it via FedEx with tracking information. Great communication.

Thanks,

Brian
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: