Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

trainwreckind. - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: trainwreckind.
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 08, 2015
vw_addict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jesse from JB's Volks Shop for resolving the issue between me and Chad and for delivering the rack I purchased. You have followed through on your end. I look forward to doing business with you and your shop.

Thanks again, Dave C
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya know what david,? No, thank you! thank you and you dad for making it a complete wash. I tried for 2 weeks to get him. that rack when evry one was still happy and my feedback not molested. each time he was just unavailable to take it. called him 2- 3 times a week in fact. so yeah...thank you!

and another thing, thanks again for not mentioning the fact that you ordered a 68 dc rack. I built you one...then you say "oh I meant the early style" I then produce an early one for you within a few days....timely...btw I have this on record. so your welcome.
vw_addict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad, I really would have liked for my experience with you to have gone better but it did not. It looks like I am the only one giving you a negative feed back. This area on the Samba is for buyer and seller feedback. I am not having a positive business dealing with you and needed to post such. Not sure if others just didn't bother or if I am just doing business with you at a difficult time in your life?

You stated in one of you post dated Tue Jul 23, 2013 @ 4:11am So, had to get through some funk recently, this has caused some delays on a few orders. I'm saying this to acknowledge two of my customers who have been more than patient with me through this. I'm anticipating my first negative feedback here soon. I think I've earned it. So no arguments here, I'll spent my time instead trying to get caught up.

Also another dated Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm; This post to acknowledge those of my customers still waiting. I am sorry, I am doing my best, I just need a little more time and better luck than I've been having. No ones getting ripped off on my watch. Delegation of my time and finished pieces has proven very tricky. I accept any comments concerning this, good or bad No hard feeling here. Chad

You say you accept any comment good or bad and no hard feelings. Well obviously you do not accept negative comments. You posted those comments and they were not molested as you say. People can look back on these threads for those dates and see them.

BTW; At no time did I tell you I wanted a rack for a 68 DC. In our email conversations I stated I had a 1970 D/C that I would like a rack and ladder built for and I have emails of our conversation proving that. I would like to see what you have on record showing I ordered a rack for a 68 D/C. You're feed back was not molested as EverettB the administrator of the Samba stated. My dad offered to come get the rack from you, which would of been an easy fix for you but you would not give him the address to pick it up at. Jesse had no problems getting with my dad to drop off my rack and I thank him for following through with it. The rack has now been delivered and the deal good or bad is finally over with.

I hope other people do not have a similar issue as I have had with you and I hope things get better for you and that you get through your funk as you say. I am glad I have my rack now and that this deal is over. I have to say my dad said it is a nice looking rack and I will be going to Boise to pick it up after winter is over.

Dave C
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buyer seller feedback indeed. seems the sellers/producers of such are the ones usually getting the rap. perhaps the facts I stated in my last post sould go on your thread instead. if you have one. id rather you just get off my thread and realise the problem originated with people on your end and that my difficult "time" was a result of this and actions from similar ingrates that I didn't see coming. yes, facts are facts...fact is you don't acknowledge my efforts and what happend. you should. and stay off my livelyhood and passion. Evil or Very Mad
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last few post were not ment to discredit Jesse. he is a huge asset to us all and will be the best method to keep quality of my products up to parr and delivered on time. I am looking forward to his representation this year.
Jessevw72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to Chime In again for people whose orders or products have not been produced/Delivered. At this time Chad was unable to produce products for me with me, with me offering to fund them. At this time I will no longer be offering his product's through my company. Also I will be removing my company from a contact list for him. I apologize to the people that have purchased products from him as to they have not been produced or made/ delivered. I hope that you can figure this out with Chad. JB @ JB's Volks Shop.
splitbusahollic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: outstanding order with Chad Burgess Reply with quote

Hi I have paid for some skylight roof sections from Chad and the whole thing turned into a mess. i did receive some parts of my order (under duress) and the quality was shocking ! and about four months late ! i can air all the dirty laundry here but will wait for a reasonable response from Chad himself rather. i do have all the correspondence regarding the deal for 5 sets of skylight roof sections.
There are two complete skylight roof sections still outstanding and since Jesse no longer associates his company with Chad, who has disappeared, if any one has any contact details for Chad , or if Chad himself wants to respond to this message , please do so.
Because i live halfway across the world in South Africa doesn't mean you can take my money and disappear as if nothing happened.

Chad i expect a response from you, and in that response an explanation of your intentions to supply me the balance of my order please.

Jacques Grobler , vintagekombi , South Africa
trainwreckind.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks, Now that winter is over and I'm starting to regain my footing, I will be finishing late orders, projects, and or refunds, I intend to be completely out of the red by end of May . I have saved every contact and will be getting back to each of you over the next few weeks.
splitbusahollic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: outstanding order with Chad Burgess Reply with quote

Hi Chad

looking forward to hearing from you.

Jacques
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: