Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

xoo00oox - [email protected] - Flint Automotive
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: xoo00oox - [email protected] - Flint Automotive Reply with quote

The only thing better than this guys way over active imagination ,is actually doing business with him .
I bought a broken and beat Syncro Transmission from this guy .His communication skills are over the top . He crated it like it was going on a freighter across the waters . His description left nothing to the imagination .
Would I buy from this guy again ,Hell yea ! ! ! . I'd like to meet the person who had a bad deal with this guy .

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vanagonjr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought used Vanagon diesel mounting parts - totally satisfied. Had a local pick-up so I cannot comment on shipping. Andrew is the real deal and provides great information as well. I would have no reservations buying from him - item will be as described.
LiMBO is on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/
FAQ thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=525798
levi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: xoo00oox - [email protected] - Flint Automotive Reply with quote

Just realized that I never have left any feedback for Andrew.
Reality is that I think most of us here on the samba don't even realize that there is a feedback feature.
Anyway, I have had multiple dealings with Andrew, and I don't believe I've had a better overall experience from anyone else.
That should about sum it up.
gonna see life my way

https://youtu.be/cSrL0BXsO40
Wellington
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: xoo00oox - [email protected] - Flint Automotive Reply with quote

I purchased one of Andrew's complete 1.8T engine trans combos.
Aside from an impressive product, Andrew has always been available to answer my questions, supply me spare parts to stock my shelves, gone over the top to educate me on the motor. I've had my motor for a few years now and I still bug Andrew occasionally with my pestering questions, simply fabulous to work with and a huge asset to our community.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: