Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugboy209 - [email protected] - Greg Streeter
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bugboy209
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 01, 2024
VWNut_69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Bugboy209 - [email protected] - Greg Streeter Reply with quote

I bought a Gene Berg power pulley from Greg, he was quick to email back with answers to my questions and took extra time to get my answers, good seller. He was also quick to update me with shipping as well.

Mike
monkbonk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a small shipping mishap on part of USPS. Greg more than made up for it.

Ordered a set of used pistons and cylinders. A few were damaged in the mail and such. Greg sent me a whole extra cylinder set as recompense.

Amazing seller. Thanks again.
VeDuBMaN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a 40 horse engine from him. Worked on it half the night to get it ready for a show the next day. At the show it was brought to my attention that the engine was not his to sell and that I unknowingly received stolen property from Greg. I worked with the rightful owner of the engine and was able to get my money back from Greg but I am out the hours of wrench time. He is not an honest person and should not be trusted. If it was not for the fact that I knew the owner and the owners brother, It could have gone bad on my end.
'62 Vert

Restoring
'65 Deluxe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugboy209
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mike I can see that you are mad but you didn't post that Cheri was going back and fourth about the engine or the rag clip I told her that I sold it to you to get your vert going for the show and then we (me and Cheri) said that we will pull the engine out of her other bug that a tree feel on after that ,there was no issue I saw Mitch at the show nothing was brought up about this and then this Cheri called me and we talked if your going to put negative shit up make sure you get the whole story and for you "wasting over 4 hours" it just shows your actions and money is worth more than a friendship
And fr you to go out of your way yo post shit shows your true colors
VeDuBMaN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What matters is that you sold me an engine that did not belong to you. That is not honest. I was confronted at the show about it and told it was not yours to sell. At that point, I found that I was in possession of STOLEN property that was sold to me by Greg Streeter. This is what is needed to be known. Your excuses and details should have been worked out before you opened up your mouth about having an engine for sale. As far as friendship is concerned, you stole the engine from your wife's friend. I do not want to have ANY friends that would do that to another friend. You are dishonest Greg and that needs to be known so someone else does not purchase an item and get confronted and accused. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!
'62 Vert

Restoring
'65 Deluxe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugboy209
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike it just shows that you can't take care of stuff and have to take the coward way to "try and take care of things" everyone that saw your post are saying your a bitch for doing this and you don't even know all of it you say to be honest from text messages you say to stop texting you about it and to fuck off take your own advise stop talking about and move on you respond to this will show
VeDuBMaN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your funny. You talk crap online, but hide behind your baby in front of me. I will not let it go. You will be marked. You screwed up, not me. You offered me an engine that was not yours to offer, you accepted payment for the engine that was not yours, you were outed, that is stealing. Now the world knows. You can say what you want, but reality is, you are at fault. All you! No one else.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
'62 Vert

Restoring
'65 Deluxe
Bugboy209
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm mike your a bitch for saying I was hiding behind my kid like for me doing all the posting your bitch ass is the one that talk your an internet bitch and don't mention about my kid again and for me being marked your going off of this from Cheri (once again she was going back and forth about the engine or the rag clip) so for me doing all the post I'm not the one hiding behind a computer posting you are go work on your thousands of cars and keepy name out of your mouth
You got your 350 back move on
VeDuBMaN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you making threats? Wow, how old are you? I do not believe Cheri was even mentioned when I unknowingly purchased a stolen engine from you. When it was revealed that it was stolen, I made the appropriate arrangement to get it back to the rightful owner and to get my money back. How is it so hard to get it through your thick skull that you did something dirty which cost me 2 20 mile trips and many hours of work? I am done talking to you about it. Your just mad because you have been exposed. Enjoy your reward.
'62 Vert

Restoring
'65 Deluxe
Bugboy209
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not making threats but you mention about my kid shows your a bitch and with you your trying to make me look like a bad guy and you'll all good do we need to mention how manybproplr you have burned in the past ,and with me and Cheri not having a understanding on parts you posting all these things shows you can't take of stuff off of the internet go play with your mini truck
VWSwap
Samba Sublime Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of this needs to be pulled off here. It's become an attack, versus "Hey, Buyer XYZ sells defective parts, etc." The point is not clear, and sounds like lots of mixed communication between the two of you. I know Greg and don't think he'd sell anything hot, intentionally. Whether or not it occurred is possible, but doubtful it was done out of any meanness, nor for coin. Greg knows the VW community is incredibly small. We all hate the stealers. Doubtful that Greg could be put into that slot. Not his speed. Next!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: