Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vw.dodge
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
lowghia58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Purchased some Ghia parts from Dave. He answered my email quickly, quoted me a fair price and shipped the parts the next day. Very happy with the parts. Would recommend Dave to all Samba users. Thanks Dave!
Kendall
lowghia58
PMN7268
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Dave - Great guy to do business with Reply with quote

Purchased some ghia parts from Dave.

The most honest guy and great to do business with.
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: N O S 6V Headlamp Bulbholders Reply with quote

First time purchase with Dave . First rate service impeccable parts . Would recommend Dave with out hesitation . ANOTHER GREAT SELLER FOUND !!! ON THE SAMBA . COM Very Happy
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Seller! Awesome parts!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved a front hood latch and cable pull for the ghia. Great parts very fair price, easy to work with. . Thanks
Ghiaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave responded to my "wanted" adv. and I purchased
a face plate needed for my Sapphire XIX.
Nice part, fairly priced and shipped quickly!
Thanks.

Karmann Ghia & Beetle parts available.
Convertible tops installed.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my swan neck mirror parts from Dave. They are exactly as described and came to me quick. He's quick with replying to all emails and just as quick with shipping the item out. Thanks dave for another good deal Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
thinrust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: recent buy Reply with quote

Everything went down as it should. Dave is professional, shipping was proper and fast, the part was very fairly priced, and its condition was good.
Thanks Dave. Pleasure doing business with you.
gnparsons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Ghia rear bumper part Reply with quote

Just received my rear bumper piece from Dave. It is in great shape, just as he advertised. A fair price and shipped quickly. - Nice doing business with you Dave.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: vw.dodge Reply with quote

vw.dodge purchased an item from me-my old friend from past car shows nice to hear from you again. Thanks Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold him some NOS Type 3 stuff

Excellent buyer.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Attictrove
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great guy to deal with, and quick to pay as well. Many thanks for the smooth transaction, and I hope you enjoy the flasher!!
Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge [email protected] Dave Spieler Reply with quote

I purchased a 1970 Karman Ghia convertible from Dave in Sep. 2015. He responded to a WTB ad I had placed. Dave provided every bit of information I asked for and even volunteered details I overlooked. Having met Dave in person when I picked up the vehicle, I can Wholeheartedly say he is as personable as he is honest. Dave went as far as loaning me a rear Ghia tow hook eyelet and offered to pay for the return shipping once I got the car home. He also offered to sell it to me at a very reasonable price AFTER I had the car home.

Thanks Dave, and sorry it took me 18 Months to post this Embarassed

See my build on TheSamba at:
The K_R_A_K_E_N_N : a 70 Ghia Convertible reinterpreted
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge [email protected] Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Dave,
I'm wondering if you'll follow through with paying for the oil cooler you said you wanted. I've emailed you twice & no response.
-Evan
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

vw.dodge purchased an item from me-Repeat Purchase. All went well! Thanks Dave once again-somewhat reminiscent of the Old Days.
Kaferwagen65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Recently purchased 2 dealer frames from Dave. Email correspondence was prompt. Parts well packaged and shipped timely. Smooth transaction. Thanks, Dave!
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

I bought a NOS license plate frame from him. It was broken during shipping due to his inferior packaging. I had to file a claim with USPS. There has been virtually no accountability nor any help from him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

UGLY VW wrote:
I bought a NOS license plate frame from him. It was broken during shipping due to his inferior packaging. I had to file a claim with USPS. There has been virtually no accountability nor any help from him.

In response to UGLY VW gregg anderson, let’s get the story straight: He wanted a substantial discount which I agreed to since he appeared to be a serious collector, but in the end he was not willing to pay for shipping or insurance, despite the fact that the ad clearly stated both were the “Buyer’s responsibility.”
I went ahead and shipped the frame via Priority Mail in a sound, rigid heavy cardboard package, exactly the same as I have successfully shipped approximately 70 other frames to Samba and EBay buyers over the years. It carried the minimum included $50 insurance. Unfortunately, his package ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the package and frame were damaged in transit. I showed his photos to my local postmaster who agreed there was a valid claim. However, due to his relentless emails, threats, name calling and retaliatory ad posting, I told him to file his own claim (which is perfectly allowable by the postal service). I have 100% feedback on EBay and do not know of a Samba transaction (as a buyer or seller) other than this one that did not end well. My advice is: things happen unexpectedly sometimes and they are not necessarily anyone’s fault, so prepare for the unexpected and be careful how you approach those who are in a position to help you. Thank you Everett for your assistance in the matter.
Spudman007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Dave, I received the late VW Beetle rear kick panels today! They are almost
in pristine condition. You packed them like they were going cross country on wagon train they arrived in perfect condition. Why would anyone complain about your packaging??

PS, Thanks again for eating the additional $4.40 for oversize Priority postage and standing behind your shipping quote. I owe you!
Manxdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: vw.dodge - [email protected] - Dave Spieler Reply with quote

Dave is top notch. I wish all sellers were as good as him. Fast email response, super fast shipping, great prices. Buy with confidence you will not be disappointed.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: