Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

lowering rear
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: lowering rear Reply with quote

i know somebody who can cut and turn the front beam on my 73 westy, but how do you lover the rear with out loosing ride quality, im pretty sure you can turn it back a spline or two, but that will make it "squat", plus you loose ride quality by doing that, any ideas??
Tyler
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: lowering rear Reply with quote

ooops!!!!
that is, LOWER, the rear
nobody needs any love in the rear, sorry
WAVEPIMP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: lowering rear Reply with quote

Bus boys sells these boomerang things that mount on the back real easy to drop the rear about 3 inches. They are around 2 hundy I think but they say it won't make the back squat, mine did just a little when I installed them but it was a real simple job to install. Laters James
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: